• Rigs of Rods 2022.12 has been released! Get it here.
  • Resources listed here are not covered by the GNU GPL, unless indicated otherwise. If you have any questions regarding a resource, please contact the resource author.
'Desperado' Rock Bouncer Buggy

'Desperado' Rock Bouncer Buggy 2020-01-11

Authors
Hemiboy
screenshot_2019-01-20_13-56-56_1.png
'Desperado' Rock Bouncer Buggy
Author - Hemiboy

Original Thread Link

Highlights
- Lockers (W)
- Custom sounds
-
Flexbody Tires
- Skinzip with 4 additional colors

Known Issues
- Stationary vehicle starts to slide on some surfaces when brakes are applied. (Fixed in 0.4.8.)
- I have had it occasionally reset to home on hitting some surfaces too hard.
- Tube clips under default FOV. Hemiboy designed the camera position with his FOV (65 or lower).

For those who want separate rear wheel steer, 0xsergy provided this code in post #16 of the original thread. (Now included)

screenshot_2.pngscreenshot_2019-01-20_13-53-01_1.pngscreenshot_2019-01-20_13-54-30_1.pngscreenshot_2019-01-20_13-58-18_1.png
(I tested the file out in 0.4.7.0, updated the meshes and fixed minor errors in the truck file, mostly typos.)
Reactions: Gibbzy and kd8bcv
Author
Takanix
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings

More files from Takanix

Latest updates

1. Fixes

Fixes - Changed stereo sounds to mono - Added skinzip into the main zip, no longer two files to...
  2. Reverted Back to Original for version 0.4.8

Removed the temporary fix for the brakes and flexbody wheels since they are now fixed in version...
  3. Oops. Reuploaded

I accidentally deleted the skinzip with the last update, so I re-uploaded it. I guess I don't...

Latest reviews

Really good! Although i like the rear stearing on the bouncer, It tends to bend the wheel to the point it cant move back to the origin spot. But you have thankfully put a option for it! Thanks again. - sadsugar12 sorry for the bad grammer im 13
Very good off-road buggy! It's very very good with a bumpy trial, also the name! It's impatient but in spanish thanks for this amazing mod!
Back