Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Backup links
Is it possible to install all the repo mods at once? It'll be a pain sorting and sifting.
(11-07-2016, 08:43 PM)nickerwin Wrote: Is it possible to install all the repo mods at once? It'll be a pain sorting and sifting.

Just get Jdownloader.

Then click the repo files 1st batch, and copy the link and paste it into jdownloader. uncheck anything that is not an archive. You can leave truck (documents) checked if you like. 

And figure the rest out yourself. Pretty straight forward.
(11-07-2016, 08:43 PM)nickerwin Wrote: Is it possible to install all the repo mods at once? It'll be a pain sorting and sifting.

I don't recommend doing this as some mods can cause RoR to crash on cache regen. I recommend just getting a content pack, then downloading files from the repo backup separately.
Thank you for this but how do I know which one are vehicles or terrian??? because when I put all of them in vehicles map my game crash
please help
(11-13-2016, 04:44 PM)FelixTheThunder Wrote: Thank you for this but how do I know which one are vehicles or terrian??? because when I put all of them in vehicles map my game crash
please help

(11-07-2016, 09:56 PM)Michael10055 Wrote:

I don't recommend doing this as some mods can cause RoR to crash on cache regen. I recommend just getting a content pack, then downloading files from the repo backup separately.