Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsolved Some cars spawn off the ground and don't move
Question 
Huh  Some cars I have just spawn off the ground and when I get in them they will not move in any way. No steering, no wheel rotation, reload doesn't work.
       If you want a short explanation, they spawn in the air frozen completely!
- pcpcpc13
(08-06-2016, 05:43 PM)pcpcpc12 Wrote: Huh  Some cars I have just spawn off the ground and when I get in them they will not move in any way. No steering, no wheel rotation, reload doesn't work.

Which version are you using?
You might know me as PenguinvilleRescue1 on ROBLOX, PenguinvilleRescue1RBX on Allied Gaming, or @PVRescue1 on Twitter.
Those cars are more than likely outdated, if you want to drive them you will have to look and see if that car has been updated for newer versions. (If this is the problem). So if they are outdated and you absolutely want to drive them and cannot find an updated version, you'll probably have to downgrade to an old game version that supports whatever vehicle(s) you are having troubles with.
What Nvidia wants us too see: "NVIDIA, The way its meant to be played"
What we actually see: "NVIDIA, The way we want you to play"

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Sean for this post:
  • pcpcpc12
there are ways to update the car to newer game yourself making it use able again any that i have run across like that i hit backspace it falls down and its good to go
(08-06-2016, 05:43 PM)pcpcpc12 Wrote: Huh  Some cars I have just spawn off the ground and when I get in them they will not move in any way. No steering, no wheel rotation, reload doesn't work.

Which vehicles, name / download link?