Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Development Screens
(01-19-2017, 05:44 AM)That_Drift_Chick Wrote: Really should finish this F-150. only needs a bit more mesh work, the NB is ingame and the bags are finally working correctly...

You should make the lip of the rim on a little more noticeable. It's easy for those to blend together when fitting the tires, otherwise it looks nice
Live your life a quartre mile at a time

[Image: RTfiOw5.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Sebmeister for this post:
  • That_Drift_Chick
So many intersections. 

And the new road areas are quite a bit larger than I'd intended.

[-] The following 14 users say Thank You to DarthCain for this post:
  • brettsteuer, corvette81, Disloyalpick, Fili86RaceFace, Freightliner104, Khadner, LuiFelDur, Michael10055, MICRACER, negativeice, RavenAii, Sean, ThatParadiseEJ1, Ton03
(01-19-2017, 08:59 AM)Sebmeister Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 05:44 AM)That_Drift_Chick Wrote: Really should finish this F-150. only needs a bit more mesh work, the NB is ingame and the bags are finally working correctly...

You should make the lip of the rim on a little more noticeable. It's easy for those to blend together when fitting the tires, otherwise it looks nice

yeah thanks, it looks fine ingame tho. 

On topic.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heart My Haters.
Just realized I put a RS image here..
So update..
More Blender work, this was a few days ago, it's been sent off to Jesse and he finished it up and pretty much made it into an actual barrier, it is now in game as a load for the manitou.

Jesse told me to change my signature because it was giving him cancer... So I did.
Starting work on the street/drift truck setup. Will  be on coil-overs and a wide angle kit, maybe a smallblock, or a turbo straight six.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heart My Haters.