Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Released 389 Skins
These are skins for @Jesse and @negativeice 389 Peterbilt that they've been creating. So far I only have one but more are to come.

Credits for all of these are: Jesse and Neg for providing the templates and myself for skinning the truck
NOTE: There is currently no skinzip created for this truck. And I will not make one. Ex. So any skins that are only daycab variants will affect the sleeper (so if the daycab is white and you use the sleeper it will have a white cab and blue sleeper)

Original Truck Color:
.zip   pete-389-caboriginal.zip (Size: 2.07 MB / Downloads: 16) (Incase you make a mistake or dislike my skins I included a download to revert back to the original truck color.

Ryder Leasing:
.zip   pete-389-cabryder.zip (Size: 1.18 MB / Downloads: 16)
What Nvidia wants us too see: "NVIDIA, The way its meant to be played"
What we actually see: "NVIDIA, The way we want you to play"

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Sean for this post:
  • Fili86RaceFace, vander34
nice skin, try edit more
My Google: ... - Youtube: ... - Deviantart: ...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Fili86RaceFace for this post:
  • Sean
Also to anyone having trouble replacing the skins. They will need to be converted from PDN to DDS you can do this by "Saving As" in Paint.Net to a DDS format.
What Nvidia wants us too see: "NVIDIA, The way its meant to be played"
What we actually see: "NVIDIA, The way we want you to play"

Great skins is it for this model
(01-01-2017, 04:32 PM)Sean Wrote: Also to anyone having trouble replacing the skins. They will need to be converted from PDN to DDS you can do this by "Saving As" in Paint.Net to a DDS format.

yes know it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My Google: ... - Youtube: ... - Deviantart: ...
Nice, I will try these out when I get around to it. I might go create some skins and create a skinzip eventually. Nice work.
~Chris~