Bradford Build Workbed for Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram

Bradford Build Workbed for Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram 7/9/2019

Takanix

The Ancient and Inactive
Takanix submitted a new repository file:

Bradford Build Workbed for Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram - Bradford Build Workbed for Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram

This steel work bed for Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram was made back in the hay day before BeamNG.Drive was released and I figured instead of it never seeing the light of day again I'd upload it here for anyone to enjoy.

I designed it to fit Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram. Instructions are included. It is the final version I will be releasing as I do not have time to test and modify it anymore.

View attachment 2505View attachment 2506View attachment 2507

Read more about this file...

Fortunately I haven't lost the instructions for it and they are included in the readme.txt file in the zip.

To use it you'll need to use the Props section of the wiki for placement and the Managedmaterials section of the wiki for the materials on the bed. The code required for those sections are included in the readme. Otherwise here they are for quick reference.

For Managedmaterials use
Code:
managedmaterials
ICD_bb_work_bed_lights        mesh_standard        ICD_bb_work_bed.dds        ICD_bb_work_bed_s.dds
ICD_bb_work_bed_plastic        mesh_standard        ICD_bb_work_bed.dds        ICD_bb_work_bed_s.dds
ICD_bb_work_bed_metal        mesh_standard        ICD_bb_work_bed.dds        ICD_bb_work_bed_s.dds
ICD_bb_work_bed_chrome        mesh_standard        ICD_bb_work_bed.dds        ICD_bb_work_bed_s.dds

and to place on any of Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram 12v Dually use this "Props" code:
Code:
17,14,2, 0.675, 0.5, -1.75, 0, 0, 0, ICD_bb_work_bed.mesh

Unfortunately you'll need to remove things like the bed, hitch, hitch receiver, and bumper but I don't remember what Box5Diesel named them or whether they are under the props or flexbodies section. You can do this by commenting them out. I believe that is done by putting either a ; or // at the beginning of the line for that part.

I don't have Rigs of Rods or the time to mess with it anymore, so unfortunately that is about as far as I can help you.

Back