Development Screens

So. besides the rebake, I need to do on the deck, I think its pretty close to being finished.

91a2f2c00c4f0aca44abdaff1fcc3c0c.pngf56d684c5fd4466ccdf39775b327b3b8.pngd70118681e5c32fe1e62e0bda3ae0cf7.png80d3d578e4b6336ba63ef952979242dd.pngf83b39d2329d622b5e37daf2c57e2736.pngeabd92b61090ddaad2f4f23c2d18dfcd.png

OMG NEW FORUM It's like I've been away for ages every time I come back there'll be new forums like its the third or fourth time I have no idea whats going on right now lol. Anyways, the last time I messed around with this was like, in August? I have been so busy lately then suddenly came across this thing and it reminds me of the fabulous RoR. :love:

I've made this thing since last year, I think, but it never made it into RoR without any problems though, unlike it's Wagon and Sedan siblings, which turns out pretty good, so need to check back the truck file. I'd love to continue to work on this and play RoR again, well until then, I'll be back around January or February on my Semester break so yay.

If I ever break any rules while posting this please pardon me I have no time to read the t/c I just accept and got so excited to get on the forum lol.

Screenshot (350).png Screenshot (356).png Screenshot (351).png
screenshot_2017-08-07_17-02-09_1.png screenshot_2017-08-07_17-04-17_1.png screenshot_2016-12-30_00-14-14_1.jpg

OMG NEW FORUM It's like I've been away for ages every time I come back there'll be new forums like its the third or fourth time I have no idea whats going on right now lol. Anyways, the last time I messed around with this was like, in August? I have been so busy lately then suddenly came across this thing and it reminds me of the fabulous RoR. :love:

I've made this thing since last year, I think, but it never made it into RoR without any problems though, unlike it's Wagon and Sedan siblings, which turns out pretty good, so need to check back the truck file. I'd love to continue to work on this and play RoR again, well until then, I'll be back around January or February on my Semester break so yay.

If I ever break any rules while posting this please pardon me I have no time to read the t/c I just accept and got so excited to get on the forum lol.
I'll still never understand why you spend so much time on those since you cant ever release them.

I'll still never understand why you spend so much time on those since you cant ever release them.
That´s sad, but true. Maybe he could start all over again on his own base, if he want to share his work with community. I think he has enough skills to do that ;)

On topic, I´m not sure if I ever finish this :D Maybe I should release a "beta", so you can enjoy what you see + few extras that you don´t know about :D

screenshot_2018-11-30_00-03-27_1.pngscreenshot_2018-11-30_00-03-41_1.pngscreenshot_2018-11-30_00-04-14_1.png

That´s sad, but true. Maybe he could start all over again on his own base, if he want to share his work with community. I think he has enough skills to do that ;)

On topic, I´m not sure if I ever finish this :D Maybe I should release a "beta", so you can enjoy what you see + few extras that you don´t know about :D

View attachment 1581View attachment 1582View attachment 1583
Beta? That thing looks pretty complete to me, but maybe not. A beta would be cool.

Well, the day Gabester ignores all of my messages, and Thomas pm me and told me to shut it up with the permission stuff, I almost gave up doing this. But if I stop doing this, there will no more new Gavrils to play with right? Theres a person from the old forum told me, its either Alex or Trevor, that he told me instead of 'begging' someone to make mods for you, put some effort and do it by yourself, and from that, a series of unreleased Gavril alterations came out. I keep making all of this bundle of joy just for fun though. lol. Just to keep all of my imaginations of what it looks like if Gavrils still a thing in RoR. I already gave the Sportswagon and Sportsnotchback to 3 people since they offer to help me, but then nothing, except one kind person who have help me with the texture stuff.

Thank you for your kind words. I already started to do a vehicle from scratch, been there, done it, and got scrap a few months later since I've been so busy and got no time to spend on Blender and RoR at that time. I might come out with some new things in the future though.

On topic, I found some screenshot of some of my mods.. Since my previous laptop burst into a thermal heat of unexpected motherboard nightmare, I need to get all of my previous files back, somewhere in the hard drive though.. All previous statement saying that I'm gonna abandoned all of these, well heck no I'll continue what has been left unfinished lol.
Left to right: Omega SUT, Omega SUV, Zeta Ute(Aussies love pickups lol nah jk), and the final destination before I started to do adult life and forgot how wonderful RoR is, the FV5(based on modified MV4 platform)
blender015.png blender011.png blender006.png blender027.png

Back