Outdated Lamborghini Miura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

{Released} Lamborghini Miura

A car me and masfilip made 2 years ago I think, I didn't worked on this model for a long time, just improved the wheels and the rear but didn't made in ingame.

Credits
3D model - Me (Atlas)
N/B Structure and Sounds - Masfilip
Axle width Improvements - Micheal10055

screenshot_2018-01-21_00-49-56_1.png screenshot_2018-01-21_00-59-38_1.png

If you want to mod or improve the model, knock yourself out.
2018-01-21.png

Dropbox - Lamborghini_miura.blend

Attachments

• lamborghini_miura.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 2,524
Last edited:
Re: {Released} Lamborghini Miura

So is this been fixed from the other site because the one I have apparently has messed up wheels or something idk help lol

Re: {Released} Lamborghini Miura

So is this been fixed from the other site because the one I have apparently has messed up wheels or something idk help lol

The other site the miura had a wrong Axle width, they were close to each other and Micheal10055 fixed it but the Model still remains the same.

What program did you edit this on? I am currently trying to get accustomed to Blender, and would like to see what I can do with this model (probably will end up accidentally embossing a cube in the drivers compartment)

Hello! :)
After loong sleep I started working on this thing again. Improvements and corrections by Michael10055 helped me lot to start working on this again.
On the pictures you can see what is new, and also how fast it can be ;)
screenshot_2018-09-05_16-39-08_1.pngscreenshot_2018-09-05_16-39-30_1.pngscreenshot_2018-09-05_16-40-12_1.pngscreenshot_2018-09-04_17-51-40_1.png

Last edited:
Normally I don't care much for newer vehicles or Lamborghini's, but tbh this doesn't look half bad with the round headlights. Good job.

I decided go give you what I have so far :) Changes were mainly technical, 3D model is still same.

What was changed since last release (with axle width improvements by Michael10055):
-new colors (4 variants)
-changed suspension setup, removed axles section => much better driving
-added flares (front lights, brake lights, blinkers)
-added submesh and contacters => you can crash it with other cars that have contacters

You can tell me what do you think about driving ( how realistic it is, etc.). I have never driven a real car, so I can only guess from videos :D
So enjoy! ;)
screenshot_2018-09-07_21-32-55_1.pngscreenshot_2018-09-07_21-34-03_1.pngscreenshot_2018-09-07_21-35-26_1.pngscreenshot_2018-09-05_16-40-12_1.png

Attachments

• lamborghini_miura.zip
    7.1 MB · Views: 974
Looks great. One problem I noticed with crashing it is the hood seems to just get shoved inside the drivers compartment kinda un-realistically. Another suggestion is maybe have a FWD or AWD version for better control at high speeds, RWD at high speeds tends to spin it out, especially when turning. And as a final suggestion, maybe have it where the doors/hood, etc can come off so it can crash more realistically and so you could have a stripped version. (Or just have an already stripped version as an option.) Even without any of the above requests this is still a great vehicle. Good job.

Also, my two favorite years for cars was around the 60s to 70s.

Last edited:
Looks great. Good job.
It is a working progress.... so "unrealistic things" happen. Fwd would be worse in high speed,(awd sounds the more reasonable thing to have and can handle speed .IE,high speed turning) considering the car is meant to be rwd... just tap the throttle or use the variable throttle/brake keys. It seems you want everything to have a stripped version; you could probably make it yourself. I don't see the hype for it. Just seems like more work for the creator to do.
Third... Your two favorite years of cars,end up being ten years?

But to masflip.Can't believe both you and the Miura is back. It looks incredible.Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see more.

It is a working progress.... so "unrealistic things" happen. Fwd would be worse in high speed,(awd sounds the more reasonable thing to have and can handle speed .IE,high speed turning) considering the car is meant to be rwd... just tap the throttle or use the variable throttle/brake keys. It seems you want everything to have a stripped version; you could probably make it yourself. I don't see the hype for it. Just seems like more work for the creator to do.
Third... Your two favorite years of cars,end up being ten years?

But to masflip.Can't believe both you and the Miura is back. It looks incredible.Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see more.

Exactly what I wanted to say ;)

Looks great. One problem I noticed with crashing it is the hood seems to just get shoved inside the drivers compartment kinda un-realistically. Another suggestion is maybe have a FWD or AWD version for better control at high speeds, RWD at high speeds tends to spin it out, especially when turning. And as a final suggestion, maybe have it where the doors/hood, etc can come off so it can crash more realistically and so you could have a stripped version. (Or just have an already stripped version as an option.) Even without any of the above requests this is still a great vehicle. Good job.

Also, my two favorite years for cars was around the 60s to 70s.

AWD, well why not, but it is not realistic. Sorry, but FWD is complete nonsense in supersport car. I want to make car as realistic as possible, so I will keep only RWD like real car. You can do it yourself if you want, nobody said no :) That is what is beautiful about RoR, you can do what you want. Same with stripped version. I want to do only what exist in real life ;)

About crashing, yes I know. Right now I focused only on driving stuff, so crashing may not be so realistic. Also when you drive old RWD sportscar, which doesn?t even have traction control, you must be careful. It is like most RWD cars in RoR, so it spins easily. Maybe it is because RoR tire model, or maybe it can be fixed with special tire setup, but I haven?t seen any RWD car in RoR that doesn?t spin when you accelerate too fast. You must be gentle with acceleration. In real life you can?t also drive FWD car like RWD car, because each has different limits ;) By the way, have you ever tried to drive real car (no matter if FWD or RWD) at for example 130 km/h and suddenly pull the steering wheel to one side? Well, I was never brave enough to do so :p And that?s what happen when you press left or right key on keyboard in RoR too much.

By the way, I play RoR only on keyboard, so I try to make my mods driveable mainly for people without steering wheels and pedals ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back