Making a bridge but have so question

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj46

So I'm trying to make a drive-able bridge that when you drive on it you don't fall though it. Someone please help me
Thank you

from my limited knowledge, with the collision mesh, a submesh with rollon would also be needed for wheels to recognize that it is a surface that a tire is not supposed to pass through.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    116.7 KB · Views: 320
  • screenshot_2018-05-20_20-11-40_1.jpg
    screenshot_2018-05-20_20-11-40_1.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 311
Last edited by a moderator:
The issue is that the mesh name can NOT have a space in it. EG. mesh bridge.mesh should be mesh_bridge.mesh

mesh is part of the object format syntax; It's supposed to be separated with a space.

So, I finally got a few mins. to try this. No luck. here is a copy of the odef file and a in-game screen shot

Looking at your screenshot, it appears you've placed the object on an node/beam structure? You're supposed to place it as a terrain object: Adding/moving terrain objects -

mesh is part of the object format syntax; It's supposed to be separated with a space.

Looking at your screenshot, it appears you've placed the object on an node/beam structure? You're supposed to place it as a terrain object: Adding/moving terrain objects -

Yes, i did place it on n/b. I actually did it as a .load. i tried last night placing it as a terrain object but i may have it wrong because i had the same problem but i was sleepy so i will try again shortly

Yes, i did place it on n/b. I actually did it as a .load. i tried last night placing it as a terrain object but i may have it wrong because i had the same problem but i was sleepy so i will try again shortly
so ive correct it. adding it to a terrain, but the same problem still falling thru. so how can i fix this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back