Need some assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman1997

Older gentlemen who is trying to figure out how to play this great game! Was wondering if someone could chat with me on either Facebook or on here if there is a chat bar option to figure out how to do this properly. I have the game installed. But no sound no matter what I try to do. And when I played years ago there was much more files so I found out their in archives. I looked in there but they’re just a bunch of numbers how am I supposed to decipher it? Could use a lot of help! Please respond if you are able to assist!

As for the sound, yes it's a little weird and tricky, no idea why. Go into the settings in the game menu (not the separate configurator) and change the sound output to your desired device. No idea why this bug exists, it wasn't like that when I played many years ago either.

Regarding the repository, they had several issues with server providers which ended up ruining the repository. The archive exists, but it is indeed nearly impossible to use due to the weird file names. I hope that uploading the files to the new repository is a high priority. :)

Regarding the repository, they had several issues with server providers which ended up ruining the repository. The archive exists, but it is indeed nearly impossible to use due to the weird file names. I hope that uploading the files to the new repository is a high priority. :)
I went through the whole archive repo and I think that there is a sort of algorithm behind the letters and numbers but at the end of you see the actual name just put your mouse over it and look in the corners of the window/(for phone) hold the file and you can see it's names

Sadly I had to delete the game. I just could not figure it out. I might be able to when this version is a little less buggy. I can’t even figure out how to put the pack files in correctly. So I just end up going into the folder. Copying all of it and putting it directly in the packs folder or vehicles etc. idk. Unless I get some message help this game isn’t going to run for me :/.

Sadly I had to delete the game. I just could not figure it out. I might be able to when this version is a little less buggy. I can’t even figure out how to put the pack files in correctly. So I just end up going into the folder. Copying all of it and putting it directly in the packs folder or vehicles etc. idk. Unless I get some message help this game isn’t going to run for me :/.

The documents/ror/packs folder is the correct one.

You don't copy all of the files into packs. Just the single .zip file per mod.

You don't copy all of the files into packs. Just the single .zip file per mod.
See when I just put the file into there it doesn’t work. As I said either someone will need to message me on messenger or I’m just going to have to set the game down. Can’t figure it out.

See when I just put the file into there it doesn’t work. As I said either someone will need to message me on messenger or I’m just going to have to set the game down. Can’t figure it out.

if it is a win rar file then u can extract it and then put it in packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back