old repository

Status
Not open for further replies.

nameoo

is there any way to get to the old repository by any chance as I played on a different pc and have no mods now so is it possible to get to old reository

Sorry for the old post but do not wish to start new one when one is open. I went to old repo and all i see is bunch of numbers and codes for the file. I would like to download all cranes, especially crawler I heard so much about.

all i see is bunch of numbers and codes

Click on the search icon in the top right and try searching for the mod. You can hover your mouse over each mod, then, near the bottom of your screen, your web browser should display the link with the full filename at the end.

I searched for "crane" and it brought up several things - as well as "crawler" did, but I have no idea which of them is the one you mentioned. Searching for both shows nothing. It helps to have the name of the mod file, but I have no idea how to obtain/guess that.

Finally got my laptop back. Downloading all 4104 files and whatever 4gb has in that folder (the repoimages.tar.bz2), and go through each zip manually and look at image in it to see what it is, if any. It's gonna be a while folks, lots of files...slow network. It would be nice for that site to separate them like RoR repo does. Skin goes in skin, truck & heavy equipment, etc, etc, would be easier to find what anyone looking for. So far, all I see along the lines of skinzip (and more skinzip), small cars and some I have no clue what it is since that's new to me.

P.S.: Ok this is nuts, driving me crazy. Downloading one at a time instead of batch download (bang head emoticon)

Last edited:
Finally got my laptop back. Downloading all 4104 files and whatever 4gb has in that folder (the repoimages.tar.bz2), and go through each zip manually and look at image in it to see what it is, if any. It's gonna be a while folks, lots of files...slow network. It would be nice for that site to separate them like RoR repo does. Skin goes in skin, truck & heavy equipment, etc, etc, would be easier to find what anyone looking for. So far, all I see along the lines of skinzip (and more skinzip), small cars and some I have no clue what it is since that's new to me.

P.S.: Ok this is nuts, driving me crazy. Downloading one at a time instead of batch download (bang head emoticon)
Don't bother wasting your time. Just about everything worth of value has already been improved/fixed and reuploaded.

True. But There's lots more cranes, especially crawler on old repo than here. Those are the one I'm also looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back