RoR Development builds for 0.4.8 (For Windows and Linux!)

CuriousMike

Repository Manager
got error

Ogre::RenderingAPIException:OpenGl 1.5 is not supproted in GlRenderSystem::initialiseContext at c:/conan/.conan/data/ogre/1.11.5/anotherfoxguy/stable/build/2d13f0c58bafe8a9fae74369aeac086e652e9f3/rendersystem/gl/src/ogreglrendersystem.cpp(line 1098) any fix maybe its rc3
This thread is for the latest development builds, not the release candidates. The latest RC is RC4:

As for the error, try opening ogre.cfg (Documents\Rigs of Rods 0.4\config) in a text editor and change
Code:
Render System=OpenGL Rendering Subsystem
to
Code:
Render System=Direct3D9 Rendering Subsystem

trucker2019

CONSTRUCTION GUY
oh thanks for responding i fixed it somehow deleted everything about ror installed dev build ror 4.8 and it works perfect and as i can see there s a lot of fps improvment and what i motsly like is save thing yeyks cheers to you bois

JacobDaGamerHD

I have two problems:
1) My mouse is cursor is on the screen twice
2) Some vehicles are frozen in place

TurboWafflz

I can't get races to work on any of the 0.4.8 versions. I have also noticed that when I enable races in the settings, the accelerator will sometimes have very little effect regardless of the vehicle I'm using, and the only way to fix it without disabling races is to reboot my computer. I see the same thing on Kubuntu 17.04 and 18.04.

Last edited:

ints

I have 0.4.8 RC4 on Windows 10 and game just closes when I try to load a map.
E: I deleted all ror files from my pc and restarted. Installed game again and now its working but i have double cursor now on the game.

Last edited: