Thread: Destructable Supermarine Spitfire

Earth, The Solar System, Orion Arm, The Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Cluster, Virgo Super-Cluster,
    United States

Destructable Supermarine Spitfire

Before I got my new computer, I remember flying a destructible spitfire that was so fun to crash, and can't find that at all over 6 months! (to be honest, I may have gotten it off of a third-party site.) can someone send me the file for the Spitfire?

Back when I had my old computer, I came across these BEAUTIFUL COEs made by I think Box5. they were either Peterbuilts or Kenworths, and I drove them absolutely daily. Can someone please find them, and sorry for the filling of Content support, I just keep missing all the amazing creations I used to have.
    Last edited by Agent V12; 05-05-2018 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Merged both threads and found the Lancaster.

Re: Destructable Supermarine Spitfire

the box 5 COEs were the K100 i don't know anything about the spitfire though.

Earth, The Solar System, Orion Arm, The Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Cluster, Virgo Super-Cluster,
    United States

thank you so much for the K100s, and I think the spitfires were once on the Airplanes section of the archive

United States

Update on the Hunt for Flight 15 (jk)

I do remember the plane deforming much like Stoat's Lancaster
    I bet it was on the to be uploaded sections of the my bb forum.

UK

It may have been posted after the latest archive. I do remeber seeing it on the myBB forum.. but i didn't download it.
    Basic bitch, 7 years into the game and still hasn't figured out most of an n/b yet.

Thinpad T410, i5 560m, 8gb ram. Blazing speed.

Submesh agora skins don't show off the game, neither do the countless schoolbus roleplays.

We need more spider-robot things. That was a thing in like 0.2x. Come on /s

Thread Information