Thread: solved Unable to Locate Component

solved Unable to Locate Component

?This application failed to start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-I1-1-0.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem?. This is the error I got attempting to start RoR on my other laptop. I suspect it has something to do with the fact that I?m running Windows Vista, but I don?t know. I?ve tried reinstalling, and it didn?t fix it.
    Last edited by 25or624; 1 Day Ago at 10:20 PM. Reason: solved
    I have a crappy computer that runs BeamNG?s techdemo at about 5 FPS. It?s almost bad enough that I get negative framerate, so -5 FPS=5 SPF. So, to conclude, my laptop is a crappy sunscreen.

7/25/18-First infraction for off topic, 1 point.

Re: Unable to Locate Component

I will not reply to PM's asking for game support! Please use the correct support forum instead.

I tried it, and no luck.
    I have a crappy computer that runs BeamNG?s techdemo at about 5 FPS. It?s almost bad enough that I get negative framerate, so -5 FPS=5 SPF. So, to conclude, my laptop is a crappy sunscreen.

I downloaded the 32 bit version because that’s what my laptop is, then reinstalled, no luck, to provide more detail.

Thread Information