Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perfomance

Perfomance

Hello everyone! some time ago i had 72FPS on Lakevile. Now only 40. I`ve cleaned up my PC and scanned with anti-virus, but result is the same. I have just added a few vehicles since that..

United States

Re: Perfomance

Even a small amount of vehicles could slow down your game. Maybe try turning down your PCs graphics, or set your power options to "High performance."
    Perfomance-power-png Perfomance-adjust-png I use Windows 7

This can help the overall performance of your PC its self. Also, be sure you don't have too many background programs or startup items running.

Hope this helps!

Here's the real solution

Perfomance-clipboarder-2018-06-18-png

Make sure "Disable Multi-threading" is unchecked and avoid changing settings from the in-game menu.

Changing the performance options in Windows doesn't help anything unless you are using really old hardware (2001 and older).
    Last edited by Qashqai; 06-22-2018 at 07:55 PM. Reason: omg i am so stupid

Indonesia

And Delete Some of your useless trash files & do a virus check
    I like Mitshubishi And Tatra
    Slow And Calm بطيئة وهادئ
    Patrolling The Forum To Solve Problems.
    Posting On The Forum Since:
    03-01 2018.
    Have Been Hit With 4 Warnings And 1 Suspension.
    If your feet smell and your nose runs, you're built upside down.
    I Live in Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, West Java, Java, The Republic Of Indonesia.
    Saya tinggal di JakPus, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, JaBar, Jawa, NKRI

Thanks for replies, but it didn`t helped a lot(((

United States

Maybe tell us what vehicles you have installed, and don't forget that older converted maps may use more processing power because of possibly inert lines of code utilized in previous versions.

If it drops after spawning a vehicle, press the button to make all vehicles sleep, and enter only the desired vehicle. Also press CTRL V to stop all active cameras (mirrors) which makes unplayable vehicles playable for me.
    Last edited by Agent V12; 06-21-2018 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Microsoft is trying to restrict my access to Chrome: I have no visible cursor right now...
    Rated 18 wheels & up. Preferably Up.

Disable Multi Threading? Shouldn't that be the opposite?

I have a lot of mods-can`t list them, but some time ago it worked fine-as i said 72FPS. Now i deleted a half, and again-around 40 FPS on Lakeville, Khanderville, and even on NeoQueretaro.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent V12 View Post
    Maybe tell us what vehicles you have installed, and don't forget that older converted maps may use more processing power because of possibly inert lines of code utilized in previous versions.
    That's not how that works.

@Georgy Thompson, What we really need to know is your computer specs. Typically RoR will run fine on pretty old hardware, but it might be possible that your computer is too weak to run it at decent framerates.

10. The Following User Likes This Post:

Here`s my computer specs : Intel Core I3 4x3,10Hz, 2Gb DDR3 Ram, Intel HD-Graphics Sandy Bridge

- - - Updated - - -

So I don`t think it is weak. And, as I said, some time ago I already had 72 FPS
    Last edited by Georgy Thompson; 06-25-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Thread Information