Thread: Updating RoR from Phone?

Updating RoR from Phone?

Hopefully im posting this in the correct area, if not please let me know.

Since i recently started playing RoR again i been using my phone to download vehicles and terrains then transferring the files via usb to my laptop.

My question is since im still running an older version of RoR is it possible to download the update on my phone the same way and then transfer it, and if so what folder would i put it in?

Any info is much Appreciated, Thanks.

Sincerely ChosenOne

Re: Updating RoR from Phone?

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post

Since i recently started playing RoR again i been using my phone to download vehicles and terrains then transferring the files via usb to my laptop.

My question is since im still running an older version of RoR is it possible to download the update on my phone the same way and then transfer it, and if so what folder would i put it in?

Sincerely ChosenOne
    Download the installer, move it to your desktop, then install it

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk
    Battle Born is not Nevada's slogan, contrary to popular belief. It is actually All for Our Country.

3. The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post

Sincerely ChosenOne
    It is working because I do this all day all night and I have to say it works even better for me than over computer because I can update every time
    I LIKE TRUCKS AND TRAINS[SUP] (espeically scanias and bombardiers)
    Thanks for reading this ^-^

But don't be afraid if you have questions about me just ask me via private messages

Right on! Ima try it out when i get home from work today, Thank you guys for the help.

Thread Information