Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any of the OG`s back

Any of the OG`s back

Hey all I was Zanjani13 on the old forums back when I was using 0.38 of RoR.
    I am glad to be back on the forums and glad the game is re-invented. Any of the original members back online again like myself?
    Nice to see alot of of the good quality mods are back also and some new ones. But I also noticed original creators like Gabester did not
    return to the community.

Figured I would give a little blob about myself and hope to connect with the old members I did years ago.
    Z13

Earth, The Solar System, Orion Arm, The Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Cluster, Virgo Super-Cluster,
    United States

Re: Any of the OG`s back

Negativeice is occasionally online, as is voulk and I think even Darthcain. Most of the OG creators have moved onto BeamNG, as with Gabester (he is one of the developers there).
    C'mon people! Where are all the truckers?! We have countless bus drivers, but no one to carry food to the schools?

Welcome back!

A few people have changed their names. Austin used to be DJ_Jasper, Michael10055 was hotrod55, Brett was brkillpack, MrSteakPotato was Jaw-4, Jesse was xTakedown_JnR and I was DODGE charger. But basically the entire staff is comprised of old members: https://forum.rigsofrods.org/showgroups.php

Lifter even showed up for a few months last year, and box5 spent a night chatting in our discord server. I'd also like to add that very few old RoR modders actually moved to BeamNG, and the ones that did didn't stick around for long.

4. The Following 11 Users Like This Post:

OG member

i kno i wasn't that well known back n the day but i'm back now and sorta looking forward to finally finishing the maps and trucks i was working on back n the day.
    and mayb find all my old projects to revitalize. as i'm glad to c that the community is still strong. and yes i was gona make the jump to BeamNG with some of the other guys i talked with but just never stayed with it...

well i'm back and hope all is well

@Charger Thanks and its nice to be back online. I enjoy the game very much so and I am looking forward to engaging in the community again!

United States

I'm here from back in early 2014.
    ~blocks

Pretty sure my old account used to be Bf449. So much has changed since i was last here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenw449 View Post
    Pretty sure my old account used to be Bf449. So much has changed since i was last here.
    Your name was definitely BF449. In fact I still have the dragster we were working on, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Charger View Post
    Your name was definitely BF449. In fact I still have the dragster we were working on, lol.
    Lmao, thats funny.

One good thing I found is I downloaded all my favorite high quality mods from the old days and There is still new ones being constructed

Thread Information