Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Repository Upload Requests

United States

Re: Ford Taunus TC

That's the link to the trailers from your last post...

Re: Repository Upload Requests

WIP Some trains. These Trains (Only If Possible, I Do Not Own Them, And I Know That This May Be Impossible, But I'm Fine With Waiting For More Trains.)

United States

DarthCain Industries Parts Collection

This is somewhat different, for I have no access to these files as the MediaFire page has long since dissapeared.
    I just thought that because they have been posted to the previous forums, why not add them here?

Link to page:
    DarthCain Industries, Inc. Truck Equipment Division
    Rated 18 wheels & up. Preferably Up.

United States

Re: DarthCain Industries Parts Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Agent V12 View Post
    This is somewhat different, for I have no access to these files as the MediaFire page has long since dissapeared.
    I just thought that because they have been posted to the previous forums, why not add them here?

Link to page:
    DarthCain Industries, Inc. Truck Equipment Division
    If i'm not mistaken they were taken down.
    Knapheide Service Beds
    Yeah.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Will: Aunt Viv, I read all The Autobiography of Malcolm X three times.
    Vivian Banks: That makes you a serious student on Black history?
    Will: That`s a very important book.
    Vivian Banks: Will, you can read that book, you can wear the T-shirt, put up the posters and shout the slogans but unless you know all the story behind it you?re trivializing the entire struggle.

United States

Got some more.

First, thank you "Agent V12" for informing me that the ambulance was not included. I thought for sure it was, but oh well, I guess I'll have to search more.

SL R2 (Submarine.) Features: Decent model and is functional in the newest version. (And it would be a first for the new repo.) For better pictures and more info, here's the page: Released SL R2 (Some kind of small submarine) And here's a link to the mod from the page: http://archives.rigsofrods.net/old-f...iles/SL_R2.zip
    Repository Upload Requests-screenshot_2018-10-24_22-54-34_1-png

Squalo boat and trailer. Features: Good model, somewhat deformable and works in the newest version. Link to page where you can find the skinning PDN and pictures: Released Squalo boat and trailer Link to mod on page: http://archives.rigsofrods.net/old-f...les/Squalo.zip (I forgot to take pictures, sorry. Just go to the mod page.)

The Wagon. Features: Great model with moving parts, not deformable, great at offroading, not very fast, and has soft suspension for a gentle ride. (I prersonally love this thing.) Link to page for more pictures ect (Link is on the second page.): WIP Beta released The Wagon Li Link to mod on page: http://archives.rigsofrods.net/old-f.../The_Wagon.zip (Yes, I know it's just a beta release but it's still a great mod.)
    Repository Upload Requests-screenshot_2018-10-14_23-49-26_1-png Repository Upload Requests-screenshot_2018-10-14_23-48-38_1-png Repository Upload Requests-screenshot_2018-10-14_23-48-46_1-png

The Roll Golf. Features: Very simple vehicle, not deformable, and rolls when you slam the breaks. Link to page where you can find pictures, ect: http://archives.rigsofrods.net/old-f...page-0001.html Link to mod on page: http://archives.rigsofrods.net/old-f.../Roll_Golf.zip (Sorry, forgot to take pictures. Visit the mod page for pictures. Yes, I know that this, and probably most of these are Beta releases.)

1972 Chevrolet Chevelle SS & ELCamino.

I love these vehicles. They're so well done and feel like complete mods even though they're just beta releases. Features: Great models, full deformation, RWD, decent handling, but no working Speedometer inside and no working lights. Link to page with pictures: http://archives.rigsofrods.net/old-f...page-0001.html Link to mod on the page: http://www.mediafire.com/download/yf...hevelle(4).zip (Again, forgot to take pictures. You can find pictures and more on the mod page.)

That's all for now.

Sorry if any of the links don't work, or I got something wrong somehow.

I own nothing.

I hate to nag, but are you guys gonna start re-uploading these sometime soon? It's been quite a while.

Thank you for viewing this post.
    I love old everything, old cars, old music, old fashion and old style in general from as early as the 1920s to the 1990s. I don't much care for modern music or styles, but there are some decent modern music and styles. Thank you for reading this.

Rigs of rods is a soft body physics simulator, not school bus simulator.

United States

I have the mod now, I'll post the ambulance.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Rated 18 wheels & up. Preferably Up.

8. The Following User Likes This Post:

United States

Thanks again Agent V12.
    I love old everything, old cars, old music, old fashion and old style in general from as early as the 1920s to the 1990s. I don't much care for modern music or styles, but there are some decent modern music and styles. Thank you for reading this.

United States

Got a map request.

Kitchen. Features: A really really big kitchen you can drive around in, sorta like the hotwheels bedroom playset map. Link to map: http://archives.rigsofrods.net/old-f...es/kitchen.zip (I tried putting the Zip in my terrains folder but it didn't show up. I'm not sure if I need to extract anything or not.) Link to map page where you can find pictures & more info: WIP Beta released Kitchen (Link is on 2nd page.)
    Repository Upload Requests-kitchen-map-ror-png

That's all for now.

- - - Updated - - -

Got another.

Earth, 3.7 Billion Years ago. Features: Big map, lots of effects, FPS friendly from what I've heard and volcanic environment. Link to mod page: Released Earth, 3.7 Billions Years ago (Video of map on 4th page.) Link to map: (Couldn't find it.)

That's all for now.

Quote Originally Posted by scratch View Post
    Got another.

Earth, 3.7 Billion Years ago. Features: Big map, lots of effects, FPS friendly from what I've heard and volcanic environment. Link to mod page: Released Earth, 3.7 Billions Years ago (Video of map on 4th page.) Link to map: (Couldn't find it.)

That's all for now.
    The map is in this pack here. It is named Hadean. The kitchen map is not on there though.

Thread Information