Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What did you do today?

Re: What did you do today?

I was at the public poolWhat did you do today?-1530785881532-85136844-jpg it was very funny
    I LIKE TRUCKS AND TRAINS[SUP] (espeically scanias and bombardiers)
    Thanks for reading this ^-^

But don't be afraid if you have questions about me just ask me via private messages

United States

I tried to recreate an old Greyhound ad.

What did you do today?-itried-png
    Yeah.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, off to an earl-ish start today, I got the black screen of death from my Dell. Not sure it?s really ?of death? but it?s the second time it?s happened. Screen just doesn?t turn on, but I think the computer itself is actually on. Not really sure how you fix it, but I?ve done it before. Oh well.

UPDATE

Dell is very broken now. Screen is white with a black bar in the middle that slowly comes into view. My guess would be that the graphics card is shot, nVidia cards of this era seem to fail. More testing to do tomorrow. This is not the best situation though, it being my only “gaming” laptop. Oh well.

UPDATE AGAIN

The Dell is back from the dead? Was thinking the graphics card was shot but it just started up again after 15ish minutes of just sitting around.

windows vista

defective video cards

update laptop fix’d

update again

no more updates til I actually fix it
    Last edited by 25or624; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:44 PM.
    I have a crappy computer that runs BeamNG?s techdemo at about 5 FPS. It?s almost bad enough that I get negative framerate, so -5 FPS=5 SPF. So, to conclude, my laptop is a crappy sunscreen.

7/25/18-First infraction for off topic, 1 point.

put a throttlebody in the patriot... then went out to make sure its doing what it needs to do. i swear this jeep is going to be the death of me.
    Current Vehicle: 2012 Jeep Patriot

Started Playing/joined: 37.126

Finished making a shift knob, total investment $12.

What did you do today?-img_20180911_212332_edit-jpgWhat did you do today?-img_20180912_184841_edit-jpgWhat did you do today?-img_20180913_195246_edit-jpg

6. The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

It’s been confiemed that the Dell is officially out of commission. I think the entire motherboard is shot.
    I have a crappy computer that runs BeamNG?s techdemo at about 5 FPS. It?s almost bad enough that I get negative framerate, so -5 FPS=5 SPF. So, to conclude, my laptop is a crappy sunscreen.

7/25/18-First infraction for off topic, 1 point.

I finally decided to buy my first Steam game after all this time, and what better way to start then buying Wreckfest! Now I have two racing games, one being from Origin, and that is none other than the remastered version of Burnout Paradise. Now all I have to do during the weekend is wait for two things to come into the mail, one being a metallic green marker for model kits, and a huge model kit that should be here by monday or so.
    "We're on the way though, in a Winnebago.."

Current Computer: 2017 MSI GL62M-7REX-1067 | CPU: 7th Gen. i7-7700HQ @ 2.80GHz (3.80GHz Capable via Intel Turbo Boost) | Storage: 512GB 3rd Gen. PCI-E SSD | GPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 Ti/Intel Graphics 630 | Memory: 16GB DDR4-2400 (Capable of 32GB) | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-Bit (Build 1803)

Thread Information