RoR crashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixelated

Whenever I open up rigs of rods the game loads up for a split second and crashes and I cannot find any way to get rigs of rods to stop crashing so if you can help me with it that would be great!

just tell me the process of what you did

you might need to reinstall the laucher but before you do that you should uninstall the RoR File That Is on your pc allready

its not your computer i know cause i looked up the pc you have and mine is a dumpster compared to yours and it is most likely a internal conflict between stuff

i think you should delete and re download

my pc is pretty bad itself so that will work, you will just need to re download all mods you have and lower your graphics settings, If your lagging lower them more

just try to delete and re downkoad
and re-dowlload mods if you had any

tell me how it goes

just tell me the process of what you did

you might need to reinstall the laucher but before you do that you should uninstall the RoR File That Is on your pc allready

its not your computer i know cause i looked up the pc you have and mine is a dumpster compared to yours and it is most likely a internal conflict between stuff
e.png

Dark, if you had RoR on this PC before and it worked fine, I'm sure we can get it working again.
It sounds like you performed a factory reset on it, yes?

My guess is that it's missing some drivers, or the drivers it has are outdated.
We won't know for sure until you run RoR, have it crash and then post your RoR.log file. If it throws an error message, you can post a screenshot of it too.

Last edited:
Just a friendly reminder to share your ror.log file - so we can see what the problem actually is, instead of guessing :)
*mario paint music plays*
post-your-ror-log-file.gif

Edit: Nevermind, apparently solved, somehow.

Edit: Apparently the problem was a missing driver.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back