• Rigs of Rods 2022.12 has been released! Get it here.
  • Resources listed here are not covered by the GNU GPL, unless indicated otherwise. If you have any questions regarding a resource, please contact the resource author.
Boeing 767 Skin Pack

Outdated Boeing 767 Skin Pack 1.5

wth fix the one side skin bug. ya an't impressive. try harder lmao but that "quality" seems to not exist, it's so severe that it even cuts half of the plane on some liveries. plz fix
AgentV12
AgentV12
It's a painstaking process duplicating and flipping each and every item on every skin, and homework/ technical difficulties are not making it any easier. I'm almost done with mirroring the liveries. In the meantime, I'd recommend for now you download a past version of the 767 and use that with the skins. It will have the mirrored side, but it's better than half the plane not having a skin.
AWSOME!
Besides, what skins is your own?
so many skins!, i'd like to suggest post-merger United, Boeing old House livery, and spirit of Delta
I wanted to give it a higher rating (this version) but I wish the right side of the aircraft's liveries weren't mirrored.
AgentV12
AgentV12
Thanks to the newly updated 767, I am currently editing every skin to have a properly oriented right side texture.
Back