• Rigs of Rods 2022.12 has been released! Get it here.
  • Resources listed here are not covered by the GNU GPL, unless indicated otherwise. If you have any questions regarding a resource, please contact the resource author.
Tesla Cybertruck

Tesla Cybertruck 11/24/2019

muy bueno y muy potente
Bluetooth suspension was a nice touch. The BusFag and Franz skins were cool too. But the MAIN reason this car gets all 5 stars is because of the Elon Musk picture on the underside of the car.
the best thing to screw up with the n/b utility
i like the cybertruck but i want to know how to use the BT suspension
Very nice car! elon would probably rate it less though since it ran him over and he is permanently stuck to the bottom of the car
It's a good car but it's a little off liking.
This thing is an immaculate godsend! Even in the worst graphics, it still retains its perfect appearance that is 100% pinpoint accurate to the real thing!
Finaly a lelectric car! Very fast! can beat monster trukc
That's odd, because i tried to start this with the "Engines spawn running" option disabled, & it started.
Bluetooth suspension got it 5 stars but it does not turn on at all which brought it down to 4 stars
CuriousMike
CuriousMike
"Engines spawn running" must be enabled, otherwise it won't start.
It's perfect, the epic liveries, the Bluetooth suspension and it looks 101% like the real thing!
This looks just like it no other vehicle looks 100 like its real thing but this does
i love it. especially the easter egg 10/10
no softbody but who cares its a cybertruck
Love me a Tesla CuckTruck I mean CyberTruck.
I wonder how smoothe the Bluetooth suspension is :p
The ingenius thing about this is that you can be on all low settings, but it still feels like high settings 10/10
Finally, a door stopper on wheels!
Back