Thread: Thomas Saf-T-Liner HDX

Thomas Saf-T-Liner HDX

(04/04/2016) I forgot to save a copy of this thread from the archive while it was up and for some reason my thread is missing from the current archive.
    (02/05/2018) Like clockwork the forum has disappeared again, the archive is long gone, but luckily the Wayback machine has an archived copy so I don't have to type all this out again.
    View Archive: Thomas Saf-T-Liner HDX

This is a Thomas HDX. This bus is powered by an 8.9L Cummins ISL paired up with a 6-spd Allison 2000.
    Special features include animated props and switches, flexbodies, videocamera mirrors, easy skinning, and much more.

There are 4 unique versions:
    School - traditional yellow school bus
    Activity - white school bus
    EMS - outfitted as a giant ambulance
    Transit - outfitted for city transportation

Common Controls:
    F3/F4 - Service Door
    F5 - Roof Vents
    F6 - Driver Fans
    F7/F8 - Driver Window
    F9/F10 - Emergency Door
    Ctrl+3 - Strobe
    Ctrl+4 - Driver Dome
    Ctrl+5 - Passenger Dome
    G - ya dun goofed

School/Activity Controls:
    F1/F2 - Stop Arms
    Ctrl+1 - Amber Warn
    Ctrl+2 - Reds

EMS Controls:
    Ctrl+1 - Code 3 Lighting
    Ctrl+2 - Scene Lighting
    H - Siren

Transit Controls:
    Ctrl+1 - Warning Lights/Door Light
    Ctrl+F1 thru Ctrl+F11 - Toggle Destinations (ignition must be "on" for sign to work)

Pics:
    Thomas Saf-T-Liner HDX-thomas_hdx-school_fps-mini-pngThomas Saf-T-Liner HDX-thomas_hdx-activity_fps-mini-png
    Thomas Saf-T-Liner HDX-ems-mini-pngThomas Saf-T-Liner HDX-transit-mini-png

Skinning:
    All textures are AO baked, view this tutorial if you are unsure how to deal with that:

Texture downloads:
    Body
    Emergency Door
    Special EMS Parts
    Crossing Guard
    Rims
    Rubrails
    Interior
    Seats

Recommended for version 0.4.5.1+.

DOWNLOAD
    Last edited by Austin; 02-06-2018 at 09:47 PM.

2. The Following 13 Users Like This Post:

Re: Thomas Saf-T-Liner HDX

Will the C2 and bbv be released? Not trying to pester or "beg", just curious.

I saw somebody else posting about the RoR Archive but here is their link i am not taking credit for this Rigs of Rods Archives The c2 is in there if you really want that thing...
    DreamItDoIt
    Long time game player
    No i am not new this website is new

I will not reply to PM's asking for game support! Please use the correct support forum instead.

Earth, The Solar System, Orion Arm, The Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Cluster, Virgo Super-Cluster,
    United States

Is the EMS version a real thing? is it a disaster response vehicle?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent V12 View Post

I will not reply to PM's asking for game support! Please use the correct support forum instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent V12 View Post

Yes the EMS Version is a real thing its rare in some pars of the US but they use it, for like major car pile ups and the dont have all the ambulances they will dispatch that and it will aid them tell the next ambulance can get there

Signed: TrendBros

Poland

Crash behavior looks really good --->Thomas Saf-T-Liner HDX-screenshot_2018-06-06_13-33-20_1-png

Earth, The Solar System, Orion Arm, The Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Cluster, Virgo Super-Cluster,
    United States

These are so fun to ram into each other, UNTIL the game decides structural integrity is not a thing, and it collapses in a twitching mass of yellow and black that slowly consumes the Earth, turning day into night, draining the life blood away unti-

wait, what was I saying again? Oh yeah, Great Job Graysonk95! it makes me sad that the role play community kind of forgot about you, choosing instead to side with He who Should Not Be Named , making the choice to pay for a bus that is not that good as compared to yours, and doesn't have the play value that you consider. He who Should Not Be Named's buses only serve that one purpose: to be a generic school bus that has: opening front door, and working crossing guards. that is it. you on the other hand, put effort into additional functions: emergency exits and doors, adding more play value to the creation as a whole.

Thread Information