Input maps for controller devices.
Brick 
Hello.

We're looking for players to contribute "input map" files for controller hardware (joysticks, wheels etc...).

Tutorial: http://docs.rigsofrods.org/gameplay/cont...input-maps - currently slightly inaccurate, see below: Thank you for your interest, and please pardon the mess Blush

Attached Files
.zip   rorconfig-inputtool-devbuild.zip (Size: 4.02 MB / Downloads: 421)
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to only_a_ptr for this post:
  • Disloyalpick, GamingSP, Michael10055
(02-23-2017, 03:03 AM)only_a_ptr Wrote: [attachment=6252]We're looking for players to contribute "input map" files for controller hardware (joysticks, wheels etc...).
(...)
Here is a *.map file for Logitech Force 3D Pro USB joystick attached. Buttons not mapped just steering so just send me an e-mail which buttons you need and I'll map them. If someone needs the additional two axes for steering a plane send me a message too.

Authors JFYTK: The axes work strange: steering left works without the REVERSE, acceleration is in the LOWER.

Attached Files
.zip   Logitech_Force_3D_Pro_USB.zip (Size: 861 bytes / Downloads: 29)
Input map for Logitech Driving Force GT. I am not the original author of this map but have been using it sense the old repo went down, but I did credit the original author in the README.

Attached Files
.zip   Logitech_DFGT_Input.zip (Size: 10.68 KB / Downloads: 67)
Owner and Driver at Jefferson Davis Parish Schools! Big Grin
Hori racing wheel input.map file.

.map   hori racing wheel.map (Size: 920 bytes / Downloads: 12)
Ok so basically this is the only working 4.7 G27 map that i can create i have personally tried every single little solution to this issue but none work.
Paddle shifters are gas and brake because petals (apart from clutch) don't work

Attached Files
.map   input.map (Size: 15.25 KB / Downloads: 1)