54.55%
12 54.55%
No
45.45%
10 45.45%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you like school Or work?
A poll to see who likes school. Or work.
~Chris~
Not a big school fan but this year (10th grade) was definitely my second favorite year from 8th.
"There's nothing stock about a stock car."
Going to be a senior in high school this year, and lately I find myself wishing I had at least another year after this left. I'm going to miss seeing all my friends for longer than five seconds at the store. The whole teenager be-stupid-have-fun attitude only comes around once in life. For most of us once you graduate you sell the big V8 truck/car, buy a 50mpg hatchback, and live a boring normal life. The more I think about it the more depressing it gets. For jobs, I enjoy mine, I work with mostly friendly people and it isn't anything difficult. I make the best of what I have and stay positive about it. I like where I am in life right now and really don't want it to change. I've never been so stress-free or want-free before and I want to stay that way.
-Rusty
If people can call gas vehicles "gassers", then can we call diesel vehicles "dieselers"?
Last I checked a gasser is a type of drag car. Get it right.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to RustMonster for this post:
  • ModMan01, Sean
I've left the school this year because i wanted to work but it was a bad idea :\
Next year i'll start School again
r u t t i  e  s c o r r e g g e
possibly work, but in Italy it is a difficult time
My Google: ... - Youtube: ... - Deviantart: ...
(07-11-2016, 05:40 AM)RustMonster Wrote: Going to be a senior in high school this year, and lately I find myself wishing I had at least another year after this left. I'm going to miss seeing all my friends for longer than five seconds at the store. The whole teenager be-stupid-have-fun attitude only comes around once in life. For most of us once you graduate you sell the big V8 truck/car, buy a 50mpg hatchback, and live a boring normal life. The more I think about it the more depressing it gets. For jobs, I enjoy mine, I work with mostly friendly people and it isn't anything difficult. I make the best of what I have and stay positive about it. I like where I am in life right now and really don't want it to change. I've never been so stress-free or want-free before and I want to stay that way.
Leaving high school was like a hatchet to the chest for me. Unlike most people who went their, I had a family farm to work at and had to miss half of the day. I thought that was awesome until I missed my friends and was covered in tractor oil. Recently I developed tinnitus (ringing it the ears) and the only thing that took my mind off of it was thinking about what I'm lucky to have.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to ModMan01 for this post:
  • RustMonster, Sean