Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Guess The Car Game!
(07-05-2016, 08:44 AM)CardonaMotorsports18 Wrote:
(07-05-2016, 08:40 AM)corvette81 Wrote: Whoops thought that got deleted when you upload it onto this site. lol 

You win haha

What ya gotta do is change the name of the image, other than that it's all good.

Fun fact: This is the first time in this thread that a car is uploaded by a repeat user.

Is that a Champion 400?
(07-06-2016, 11:25 PM)stillUsing3.11 Wrote: Is that a Champion 400?

Holy cow...
Your turn, dude!
"There's nothing stock about a stock car."
(07-06-2016, 11:32 PM)CardonaMotorsports18 Wrote: ...
Holy cow...
Your turn, dude!
I though I recognized it from somewhere, it was in a book I own on microcars

Have fun with this one guys

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That might be an Isotta, I'm not certain.
(07-07-2016, 12:35 AM)CardonaMotorsports18 Wrote: That might be an Isotta, I'm not certain.

Yep. Tipo 8A to be specific, but I'll give it to you, nice work.

Your turn again, then.
Ok, So I know this might sound stupid, but im not that good with all these weird types of cars, Im able to identify older ones and newer ones I would see around here, or know about.

So maybe just whoever post the next car after someone else guessed it correctly gets to have their car guessed..
(Sorry if you cant understand what Im saying, not feeling me today...)
Rigs of Rods: Server Moderator

(07-07-2016, 01:05 AM)Ford5610 Wrote: So maybe just whoever post the next car after someone else guessed it correctly gets to have their car guessed.

I understood everything except that line, man. I understand you're not feeling like yourself.

Anywhozits, here's mine.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I mean, like so if someone guessed the car you just posted correctly, then after they say ok, next. Then whoever post the next car to guess first, can be anyone, not whoever guess the previous car correctly, cause then we are bound to see a loop.
Rigs of Rods: Server Moderator

(07-07-2016, 01:26 AM)Ford5610 Wrote: I mean, like so if someone guessed the car you just posted correctly, then after they say ok, next. Then whoever post the next car to guess first, can be anyone, not whoever guess the previous car correctly, cause then we are bound to see a loop.

Oh, okay. But with that, it'll cause some controversy because there would probably be multiple posts of a car and that would be messy. It is an interesting idea, but I'd rather keep it this way because I don't want to cause any arguments.
(07-07-2016, 01:25 AM)CardonaMotorsports18 Wrote:
(07-07-2016, 01:05 AM)Ford5610 Wrote: So maybe just whoever post the next car after someone else guessed it correctly gets to have their car guessed.

I understood everything except that line, man. I understand you're not feeling like yourself.

Anywhozits, here's mine.

I've done a few of these so I might back off after this one, don't want just two people posting cars back and forth before anyone else can get a word in.

Anways, it's a hungarian Balaton, I think. Gotta love doors attached to the roof.