hey !!! iam dajoun (2008)
iam membre since 2008 i discovred rigs of rods ...8 years now .. Big Grin

iam Guest  now Confused  i dont know why 

where is admin thomas - box 5 diesel (unimog creator)  - Lepes (editor terrain creator ) -jacob1029 -badboy (crane creator )- Lenni (creator MAN truck) - Kristian ( hhhh creator of 4*4 truck orange with diff lock central -front -rear )

you know istill have 12.5 GB of mod in my externe hard disque ...oh  the old good time

this my North St Helens 3 Big Grin 

http://www.rigsofrods.org/old-forum/foru...-0001.html

this my fb link

iam a interurbain bus driver since 3 year now ..i am married i have 2 baby boys

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004946627804
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dajoun for this post:
  • masfilip
Hi, welcome back! Thomas jumped ship a few years ago, along with many other old members and is now working on the BeamNG project. The other members you mentioned all just faded away with the decline in RoR's popularity.
Welcome to the new forum! I'd be interested in this orange 4x4 with the locking difs. We have those in RoR now but I have a feeling the one you're talking about might be done via N/B, would you happen to still have it? I'd like to see what it looks like it you do. You probably have some old mods that have been lost to the old, old forum which went down some time ago.
-Rusty
If people can call gas vehicles "gassers", then can we call diesel vehicles "dieselers"?
Last I checked a gasser is a type of drag car. Get it right.
(07-14-2016, 10:25 PM)RustMonster Wrote: Welcome to the new forum! I'd be interested in this orange 4x4 with the locking difs. We have those in RoR now but I have a feeling the one you're talking about might be done via N/B, would you happen to still have it? I'd like to see what it looks like it you do. You probably have some old mods that have been lost to the old, old forum which went down some time ago.

I have the Unimog 406, if that is what you mean? I also have the U500...

Attached Files
.zip   Unimog.zip (Size: 7.43 MB / Downloads: 36)
[Coming soon: Banner]
I went looking through some old threads and found photos of the truck in question, but I don't think I could find them again.
-Rusty
If people can call gas vehicles "gassers", then can we call diesel vehicles "dieselers"?
Last I checked a gasser is a type of drag car. Get it right.
(07-28-2016, 01:28 AM)RustMonster Wrote: I went looking through some old threads and found photos of the truck in question, but I don't think I could find them again.

This one?

EDIT: nvm, the unimog is orange and 4x4 and has a locking diff but I just reread the original post xD
(07-14-2016, 10:25 PM)RustMonster Wrote: Welcome to the new forum! I'd be interested in this orange 4x4 with the locking difs. We have those in RoR now but I have a feeling the one you're talking about might be done via N/B, would you happen to still have it? I'd like to see what it looks like it you do. You probably have some old mods that have been lost to the old, old forum which went down some time ago.
heres the orange truck Big Grin

Attached Files
.zip   4x4truck.zip (Size: 3.13 MB / Downloads: 30)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dajoun for this post:
  • wilkgr
(07-30-2016, 04:30 PM)dajoun Wrote:
heres the orange truck Big Grin

Thank you!!!!