Aluminum skid plates

On order:

2016 Ram 2500 PowerWagon
6.4 Hemi, 6spd auto, full lockers
Blue Streak w/decals, RamBox
35" Toyo M/Ts
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Jeepster for this post:
  • RustMonster, Sean
i have a a 2.0 liter turbocharged eight speed automatic gear box Volvo V90 with 250 hp  Big Grin
(08-06-2016, 03:45 AM)Jeepster Wrote: On order:

2016 Ram 2500 PowerWagon
6.4 Hemi, 6spd auto, full lockers
Blue Streak w/decals, RamBox
35" Toyo M/Ts

I really hope you post pictures when you get it...
-Rusty
If people can call gas vehicles "gassers", then can we call diesel vehicles "dieselers"?
Last I checked a gasser is a type of drag car. Get it right.
2014 Chevy Silverado 2500HD in the gfx luxury package. has a straight pipe and an 80hp tune so in total it used to make 480hp but now the motor is having issues so about 350hp now. ive done burnouts and has been offroad 70% that ive used it so its not always onroad used Smile
all the people that I see in 450hp or more cars never put their foot down on the gas for a second. they should be more generous, by giving their car to me so it gets proper treatment.
i don't drive as of yet but i'm hoping to soon and i'm hoping to drive a Nissan Skyline GT-R i found on a Japan website that'ts able to import to the U.S though i did find one on craigslist i don't at all trust craigslist and i'm never going near that site after the stories i heard that came from people using craigslist.

Attached Files Image(s)

Both of my vehicles came from craigslist and I had no issues whatsoever, in fact the owner of my Power Wagon is still a good friend and helps me work on it when I'm stumped. The reason you hear stories is because it's rare. Car crashes happen every day, we only hear about the fatal ones, planes have mishaps daily, and trains, but we only hear about the worst ones. Millions of deals go down on CL every year and work out just fine, but there's the 2% that don't, they're the ones we hear about. I'd trust that before I'd trust a shady Japanese website to "import" it.
-Rusty
If people can call gas vehicles "gassers", then can we call diesel vehicles "dieselers"?
Last I checked a gasser is a type of drag car. Get it right.
By the way, importing a car from a foreign country, is probably going to cost more than the car will. So if its like $50 for the import, just no. Usually your common sense will guide you in the right direction. Most of the time anyways.

Plus, its usually better to buy locally on craigslist, or maybe a state away. That way after you've contacted the guy or whatever you drive to go make the deal, that way its not through the internet (I know someone who bought a 2012 Harley Street Glide that way)
Respect existence, or expect resistance.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Sean for this post:
  • RustMonster
If you want a Skyline in the states, look at Montu Motors, any car made before Jan 1st, 1991 is legal to import.
Current specs: (updated: 9/22/16)
Dell Inspiron 530
Windows Vista Home Premium SP1
Radeon X1050 GPU
Intel Core 2 Duo 3.00 GHz
8GB RAM