Small Engine Thread
AM6 50cc engine. Turbokit exhaust, barikit reed valves, ported cylinder canals. ported intake.

Should push around 10-12hp

Live your life a quartre mile at a time

[Image: RTfiOw5.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Sebmeister for this post:
  • RustMonster
not sure if this qualifies for this thread but meh, building a race tractor for ror as most of you know, its loosely based on a Ford LGT 120, but has a few differences, (like the grille shape) No materials yet as the whole model will be getting re-done soon. just working on getting the NB perfect right now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heart My Haters.
(yes, i know this is a bump.)

Might as well post my projects and additions...

John Deere STX 38- Originally equipped with a 12.5 hp kohler command. Engine turned out to be no good, had loose connecting rod and scoring in the piston chamber (got a usable engine shroud and a couple other parts so didnt make out too bad). After removing the kohler, (dropping the PTO clutch on my hand in the process) and some retrofitting, it now has a 20 HP Briggs and Stratton opposed twin cylinder motor. Got the cables installed, all thats left is wiring, new tires, and exhaust(might redo the deck since it sat for at least 5 years but still not sure what itll turn into yet)

McCulloch 31cc Curved Shaft Weedeater-got free from the guy next door. Runs, just needs a new carb. been a pain finding one that will fit it.

Newest addition- John Deere D105- As of today has 23.8 hours of usage. Bought it in April of last year. Already had to adjust the deck so it would cut evenly and had to put a valve cover gasket on it but for the most part it works great. 17.5 Briggs.

And the one weedeater i could never get running-Echo SRM210 Straight Shaft. As of right  now its in a million pieces, havent had the patience to mess with it. Maybe someday...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Recreation of old account from old website
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to dragst1 for this post:
  • RustMonster, Sean

$200 and it's yours
4 years later, it nears completion. Just have to sort the charging system.
[Image: Al30pDu.jpg]
-Rusty
Notice that the logo at the top of your screen does NOT say "School Bus Simulator 2017." This is not a bus simulator. It is a physics simulator.
Use it for its intended purpose or go on somewhere.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to RustMonster for this post:
  • Charger, Michael10055, Sean

Does 60bhp count as small?
Your friendly neighbourhood british idiot.   Heart
(11-10-2017, 06:35 PM)TheCurlyMonkey Wrote: Does 60bhp count as small?

I think we can all agree most european engines count as small, lol.

Old picture of the Kohler K440-2ax that came with my 6x6. Was/is a good rebuild candidate, but I ended up selling the jugs, heads and carb out of desperation for cash to fund projects and can't find replacements now. Such is life.

(On a side note, if anyone wants to buy a complete Kohler K440-2ax w/ Come-salisbury 700 series clutch, minus jugs, heads and carb. Hit me up. Tongue)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Charger for this post:
  • Brett
https://streamable.com/wa5rq

How about my 15HP 40CI Mitsubishi.
[Image: 665046468.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to The Wolf for this post:
  • Brett