Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Small Engine Thread
Some people were suggesting that this thread make a comeback, so here it is.
I've not done anything but rip one of mine apart for scrap lately, but let's see what everyone else is doing.

Rules are like any other thread. Don't quote pictures, reduce clutter, keep it clean, no flamewars, etc.
-Rusty
If people can call gas vehicles "gassers", then can we call diesel vehicles "dieselers"?
Last I checked a gasser is a type of drag car. Get it right.
Looks like it died already... Sad
Recreation of old account from old website
This count? Has a old kohler 16hp.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heart My Haters.
Yes, of course, but can I have it? Those are extremely hard to find. It's missing the plastic cover on the hood as well as most of the dash, which is unfortunate, but otherwise it looks complete. Rough, but complete. Buy, fix, enjoy. Looks like an LGT 100, I don't see a hydro pedal. Good looking tractors once the deck's out from under them. Almost bought one once but it was missing too much for me to fix.

[Image: Xmas09075Medium.jpg]

Just got finished fixing a Kohler Courage that had the exhaust rocker completely fall off under the valve cover. Found out the block has a crack in the crankcase area, I'm assuming it's where one of the cams is located. It's puking oil but runs decent aside from having the "Courage knock."
-Rusty
If people can call gas vehicles "gassers", then can we call diesel vehicles "dieselers"?
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to RustMonster for this post:
  • Sean, That_Drift_Chick
(11-26-2016, 10:09 PM)RustMonster Wrote: Yes, of course, but can I have it? 

Lol! Make me a offer + shipping and maybe?
Heart My Haters.
Theres no way I'd find a dash for it so I'm afraid I'll have to pass.
-Rusty
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RustMonster for this post:
  • That_Drift_Chick
(11-27-2016, 12:46 AM)RustMonster Wrote: Theres no way I'd find a dash for it so I'm afraid I'll have to pass.

Haha. Im toying with swapping in a Honda i4 or something. If I do that then I won't  be using much of the orig. stuff.
Heart My Haters.
Please don't cut it up, those are actually rare, if you're gonna cut one up get a late model craftsman or something, put that one back to original. They're also worth more when kept original.
-Rusty
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RustMonster for this post:
  • Sean
(11-27-2016, 01:36 AM)RustMonster Wrote: Please don't cut it up, those are actually rare, if you're gonna cut one up get a late model craftsman or something, put that one back to original. They're also worth more when kept original.

Idk what ill do. Spends on if I can make the kohler run... I have a 1998 craftsman lt1000 that's slammed and has a small turbo bolted to it for fun
Heart My Haters.