Hello Everyone...
You may or probably don't remember me, I'm Rigg from the old forum, I look back at my old self and say "man, I was dumb" I was an immature 12 year old back then, now I'm 15, and I believe I've matured up enough to handle a forum, if you had any problem with me on the old forum, so sorry, I hope you can forgive me.
Welcome back, Brandon! Tongue
"There's nothing stock about a stock car."
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to CardonaMotorsports18 for this post:
  • Rigg
Hi bud! Nice to see more past players coming back! I had ROR since it first came out. I thought it was amazing, and I have played it ever since. When Beam NG came out i bought it, thinking it would be better. It wasn't. SO Long story short I have come back to stay and I hope you have too.

Sincerely,
TransAmLova

Cardona, you live in Raeford? That is so cool! I live in Garner! That is where Cabelas is if you dont know. Probably dont. Its ust outside of Raleigh and I have been to the Raeford Race Track. Cool to know you race there! I have a race track near my house and it gets LOTS of attention. But not enough to get the track paved. Makes you think doesnt it?

Well, I'm off to play ROR! See you guys next time!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TransAmLova for this post:
  • Rigg
(11-02-2016, 03:37 AM)TransAmLova Wrote: Cardona, you live in Raeford? That is so cool! I live in Garner! That is where Cabelas is if you dont know. Probably dont. Its ust outside of Raleigh and I have been to the Raeford Race Track. Cool to know you race there! I have a race track near my house and it gets LOTS of attention. But not enough to get the track paved. Makes you think doesnt it?

What track is the one near you? I know of Wake County but not a dirt track there...
"There's nothing stock about a stock car."
Its actually called the Wake County Motor Speedway. It is near the very first Pelicans snowballs ever built. I live in the neighborhood behind pelicans.

If you zoom in on the picture, you can see a white pickup i the very back area of the pits. Thats mine! Its a 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500. I sold it but that was my truck.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey, we all make mistakes. I played rigs of rods since 2006 but I never made an account. Once I made one, I posted a mod and got a dump truck load of slack for it. Oh well, such is the world of the internet.
(11-01-2016, 06:17 AM)Rigg Wrote: I look back at my old self and say "man, I was dumb" I was an immature 12 year old back then

We all think this Tongue
r u t t i  e  s c o r r e g g e