Ford thread
I Stopped by the dealer and saw this baby! Couldn't pass it up because it was HALF PRICE and I couldn't of afforded it otherwise. Just put on the new license plates at DMV that I had ordered for my f350 but had them change the info on them.

2014 Ford Raptor
21,622 Miles
$80,000 Original price
$51,000 Bought for
A.D.D bumpers
Led bars
Bed cover

And I went to get a Christmas tree in the sierras with my family.

You got that big ol bed and put the tree on a trailer?! Come on, boy! Use that truck like a truck! :p

Nice looking raptor, the prerunner bumper's a nice touch.
-Rusty
If people can call gas vehicles "gassers", then can we call diesel vehicles "dieselers"?
Last I checked a gasser is a type of drag car. Get it right.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to RustMonster for this post:
  • atv_123, ModMan01, Sean, That_Drift_Chick
(11-26-2016, 08:21 PM)That_Drift_Chick Wrote: Been wanting a winter project... so I bought this, going to restore it. Haven't dug into it but think it's a early lgt 165. Will be able to do More research on it when I go get it with my trailer next week... it's sitting at a lawnmower junkyard, guy said that he thinks that it ran when he got it but he isn't sure.

If my research was correct, that's probably going to either be an early '70s LGT 100 or an early '70s LGT 120, as the larger ones had pretty much only hydrostatic options.  That is a nice tractor though, being built by Jacobsen with a Kohler cast iron block engine and a tube frame.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to bbbc- for this post:
  • Sean
My Lawn Mower is bigger. Ford 5610 MK II... just happened to have the Brush Hog/Bush Hog on it in the last 2 pictures. (These arent actual images, they are all screenshots because this forum likes to flip any apple images and im too lazy to fix them)

[Image: 94cd7e9ccb.jpg]
[Image: 6e1cf04cdf.jpg]
[Image: f1fb419b26.jpg]
If you have any questions, check the General FAQ or the support threads, your problem may have already been answered.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Sean for this post:
  • ModMan01
(11-28-2016, 04:53 AM)Thanks Sean Wrote: Hate to ruin the lawn mower party (no offense, nice little tractor) but ummm.... Ford 5610 Mk II... where I got my original user name from. (These arent actual images, they are all screenshots because this forum likes to flip any apple images and im too lazy to fix them)

Post should say:

Mines bigger!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ModMan01 for this post:
  • Sean
(11-28-2016, 04:53 AM)Sean Wrote: My Lawn Mower is bigger. Ford 5610 MK II... just happened to have the Brush Hog/Bush Hog on it in the last 2 pictures. (These arent actual images, they are all screenshots because this forum likes to flip any apple images and im too lazy to fix them)

I have bigger shit, just nothing ford, lol.
Heart My Haters.
(11-28-2016, 11:25 PM)That_Drift_Chick Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 04:53 AM)Sean Wrote: My Lawn Mower is bigger. Ford 5610 MK II... just happened to have the Brush Hog/Bush Hog on it in the last 2 pictures. (These arent actual images, they are all screenshots because this forum likes to flip any apple images and im too lazy to fix them)

Why does 67F100 not have teh ferdz doe.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Disloyalpick for this post:
  • Sean
(11-29-2016, 08:30 AM)Disloyalpick Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 11:25 PM)That_Drift_Chick Wrote:

Why does 67F100 not have teh ferdz doe.

A. Dont know why yall still giving me shit for that. just drop it already... B. because I dont? I have fords but its all cars/trucks besides the new LGT.
Heart My Haters.
Only way to make a ford reliable...put a chevy motor in it. Cool

all bullshit aside, I bought this truck 4 years ago for $400. '84 ranger with 2.3l 4 cyl and 5 speed. put a chevrolet 1 wire alternator on it and gave it to my brother. drove the wheels off of it until a couple months ago when the transmission took a dump. never changed the oil, plugs, plug wires, nothing. ran strong till the end. pulled it for a sbc and 5 speed swap. currently in process.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)