Hello again!
Heart 
Hello! I am an old member from the ROR 0.35 (many days since that) I left the game about 2 years because i have to study (now I have too, but... Big Grin Big Grin) I love this game, love the thing that you can do, the flexibility of the game but, the real love is the fantastic community that ROR have. I only open this topic to say thanks for the many people that do this possible and is going updating the software every day. I was when ROR was translated, when multiplayer started... so many happy remembers. Thanks to all and I am coming back!! Continue in this way, this is a fantastis game/simulator Smile

One question: It is possible to rescue my old user of the old forum? I think no but... Is because I want to know when I joinned to this comunnity and how many post I have. Thanks.
(11-22-2016, 09:20 PM)Machopilot Wrote: Hello! I am an old member from the ROR 0.35 (many days since that) I left the game about 2 years because i have to study (now I have too, but... Big Grin Big Grin) I love this game, love the thing that you can do, the flexibility of the game but, the real love is the fantastic community that ROR have. I only open this topic to say thanks for the many people that do this possible and is going updating the software every day. I was when ROR was translated, when multiplayer started... so many happy remembers. Thanks to all and I am coming back!! Continue in this way, this is a fantastis game/simulator Smile

One question: It is possible to rescue my old user of the old forum? I think no but... Is because I want to know when I joinned to this comunnity and how many post I have. Thanks.

no, it is not possible to rescue your old account. Everyone started fresh on this new forum Smile
Still working on projects
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 4x4convoy for this post:
  • Machopilot