Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuel prices in your country/region
Hey all, 

This has been a major discussion with people I speak to overseas for quite a while, so I thought i'd make a thread out of it.

Post your fuel Prices and as a little extra, the MPG your vehicle gets (car, truck, motorbike, whatever)

In France at the moment Diesel is around 1.10 a litre. (Euros)

Petrol is around 1.30ish 

and last time I calculated my car gets 47mpg (being quite heavy on the throttle, I'm gonna try and hyper mile it on my next big trip)

I won't post a pic of my car as there's already a thread for that.

Get posting Smile

[Image: fuel-gauge.jpg]
Your friendly neighbourhood british idiot.   Heart
The nearest gas station to us is currently at
$1.99 for Gas
$2.38 or $2.68 for Diesel
This is per gallon...

Pretty sure those were the prices, I cant remember, even though I was there 30 minutes ago.
If you have any questions, check the General FAQ or the support threads, your problem may have already been answered.
Free.

(11-23-2016, 10:18 PM)The Wolf Wrote: Free.
You might win, but dont you have to buy the fuel to go into that tank....?
If you have any questions, check the General FAQ or the support threads, your problem may have already been answered.
(11-23-2016, 10:22 PM)Sean Wrote:

I get fuel contaminated with aluminum from work (high pressure fuel pump failures, customer buys new fuel), generally about 300 gallons a month. Filter it a few times and run it in the 7.3 and 6.5, they don't care. I'm looking at getting a centrifugal filter setup so I can take the coolant, def and oil contaminated fuel as well.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to The Wolf for this post:
  • Sean, THEPROJECTPROSPECTOR
(11-23-2016, 10:24 PM)The Wolf Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 10:22 PM)Sean Wrote:

I get fuel contaminated with aluminum from work (high pressure fuel pump failures, customer buys new fuel), generally about 300 gallons a month. Filter it a few times and run it in the 7.3 and 6.5, they don't care.
Lucky Bastard.
Gas (Regular) is about $2.39 where I live in Los Angeles. It's not the cheapest in the country or state though.

Mpg's? I don't have a license lol.
Old forum Join Date: Dec 2014

Diesel $2.85
I live in new york.
Mpgs: Around 12-18 depending if I am in a good mood that day.
07 3rd gen ccsb-still got
97 hd dyna glide -still got
94 2nd gen sddb-sold
93 1st gen sddb-sold
92 1st gen etsb-sold
86 1st gen sdsb-sold
$1.13 per gallon were I am. Gas prices have gone down rapidly over the past few months were I am.
~Chris~