Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for stuff to read?
Hi,

I  got steered to this game through "other game" drive which my son talked me into getting.

This looks like a lot better fit for us with the excellent price, lower system requirements, and MP support that I'm hoping we can make use of on our LAN.

The bit of searching I did on google hasn't led me to any tech wikis or overviews of the systems, is there any definitive databases a newibe who likes to read rather than ask repetitive dumb questions would go?

Thanks,
BCBasher.

edit, cute filter I wasn't trying to advertise another game Wink
(04-18-2016, 05:59 PM)BCBasher Wrote: Hi,

I  got steered to this game through "other game" drive which my son talked me into getting.

This looks like a lot better fit for us with the excellent price, lower system requirements, and MP support that I'm hoping we can make use of on our LAN.

The bit of searching I did on google hasn't led me to any tech wikis or overviews of the systems, is there any definitive databases a newibe who likes to read rather than ask repetitive dumb questions would go?

Thanks,
BCBasher.

edit, cute filter I wasn't trying  to advertise another game Wink

Hello, and welcome around here.

You can find our wiki here: http://ror.avrintech.net/rorwikibackup/i.../Main_Page.
And our latest trailer, if you didn't already see it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRbQ4OaljWs.

Go ahead and explore it. It has a lot of useful informations.

If you have more questions, post here.

Cheers!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ton03 for this post:
  • BCBasher
Hi BCBasher,

unfortunately you are coming at a time where the full website and all its resources are being rebuilt which is why your only options at the moment are the backups of the old infrastructure linked above.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Hiradur for this post:
  • BCBasher
(04-18-2016, 07:01 PM)Hiradur Wrote: Hi BCBasher,

unfortunately you are coming at a time where the full website and all its resources are being rebuilt which is why your only options at the moment are the backups of the old infrastructure linked above.

Thank you both for the warm welcome, I believe that was exactly what I am looking for. 

Should be a good read while I'm waiting on windows to finish updating the kids laptop this evening.