Solved Error when starting server
When I try to start my server it gives me the masterlist error and I know that my port forwarding is correct, so im trying to figure out how other servers are still on but mine isnt working. Are they just on different versions?
Owner and Driver at Jefferson Davis Parish Schools! Big Grin
The master server is offline. Run your server in LAN mode.
[Image: 665046468.png]
(01-10-2017, 10:12 AM)The Wolf Wrote: The master server is offline. Run your server in LAN mode.

Oh I didn't try that yet, thank you! Smile
Owner and Driver at Jefferson Davis Parish Schools! Big Grin
(01-10-2017, 06:17 PM)lexman02 Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 10:12 AM)The Wolf Wrote: The master server is offline. Run your server in LAN mode.

Where can I download a 2.38 server?  I've tried to run a couple, and they were all the wrong version.  And I tried the CMAKE version, and that doesn't work for me at all for some reason.

Know where I can find a LAN server that works properly for 0.4.7?

Thanks in advance.
(06-18-2017, 02:54 AM)crooker Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 06:17 PM)lexman02 Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 10:12 AM)The Wolf Wrote: The master server is offline. Run your server in LAN mode.

Where can I download a 2.38 server?  I've tried to run a couple, and they were all the wrong version.  And I tried the CMAKE version, and that doesn't work for me at all for some reason.

Know where I can find a LAN server that works properly for 0.4.7?

Thanks in advance.

I've uploaded compiled versions of the server version the Official RoRNet 2.38 (the network protocol 0.4.7.0 uses) here. You don't need to run your server in LAN mode anymore since the master server is online. If you want to run your server in LAN mode, use the command-line option -lan or add/edit this line in your server's .cfg:
Code:
## server mode. either inet or lan
mode = lan
By default it will attempt to connect to the master server but will fall back to LAN mode if it fails.