Solved No Servers for your Version
Hello,

I have the latest version v0.4.0.7 and i want to play online, there are no servers it says for my version. I have tried to create a server, but my computers firewall is strict and i would have to contact a friend to work around firewall again. Can someone help me connect to someones already created server?

Thanks,
Jestepp65
(01-11-2017, 06:23 AM)jestepp65 Wrote: Hello,

I have the latest version v0.4.0.7 and i want to play online, there are no servers it says for my version. I have tried to create a server, but my computers firewall is strict and i would have to contact a friend to work around firewall again. Can someone help me connect to someones already created server?

Thanks,
Jestepp65

I've also got the same thing like 4 times
Currently th master server is down so the multiplayer server list in game and in config will not update. The devs are working on it though.
Owner and Driver at Jefferson Davis Parish Schools! Big Grin
(01-11-2017, 10:25 PM)lexman02 Wrote: Currently the master server is down so the multiplayer server list in game and in config will not update. The devs are working on it though.

Again? They need to fix this once and for all, ROR has never had this many issues in my years of using it!
Connect manually like everyone else, you whining and complaining about it isnt get it anywhere faster..
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
7/1/17, the date that changed everything Heart

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Sean for this post:
  • lexman02, Michael10055
(01-13-2017, 02:32 AM)jestepp65 Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 10:25 PM)lexman02 Wrote: Currently the master server is down so the multiplayer server list in game and in config will not update. The devs are working on it though.

Again? They need to fix this once and for all, ROR has never had this many issues in my years of using it!

Where are the active servers list tho, i don't know the servers to connect to!
It isn't hard if you actually look.
xRoR's list: https://xror.avrintech.net/
They have two running the latest version. (RoRNet 2.38) Enter the info manually and you'll be connected.
AFAIK they're also the only online servers for 2.38.
-Rusty
Roses are red; violets are blue. I turbo'd my mower; now it goes STUTUTUTU!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to RustMonster for this post:
  • Michael10055, Sean