2nd & 3rd Generation Bluebird Vision School Buses

2nd & 3rd Generation Bluebird Vision School Buses 2019-08-31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason_

Person of the web.
Jason_ submitted a new resource:

2nd & 3rd Generation Bluebird Vision School Buses - A pinnacle in manufacturing design, the Blue Bird Vision has become the safest vehicle on the road.

These are Bluebird Vision School Buses made by Voulk, Charger, and myself. Both buses feature a Cummins 6.7L ISB mated to an Allison 2000 Series transmission.

Credits:
Voulk - NB
Charger - Hoods
Jason - All other meshes

Please do not re-upload the buses to any other site. Please do not take parts without asking their respective creator, and please do not duplicate the buses without permission. This is all that is going to be asked...

Read more about this resource...

If anybody is concerned about the horn, there is a simple fix for this. I don’t know if Jason knows about it or not, however the horn isn’t playing because there is an extra line in the soundscript.

The horn sounds fine without it. There is a start line for the horn, example:

start_sound unpitched filename.wav

That line needs to be removed from the soundscript, then the horn will work. There isn’t a start sound file for the horn in the pack file, so that is the quick easy fix without having to mess around with much.

I personally really like this model, it’s great, and I can tell a lot of time and effort was put into it. I’m just pitching in my two cents so people can go on about their day and not complain about the horn.

Nice. I like the buses. use this it was really helpful for me. will also help you

Last edited:
hi my son wants to download this once its downloaded and i open the download what do i do i dont have a mods folder or even know how to extract or anything i need step by step details... please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back