Airborne Skipper

Airborne Skipper 2

JR16

JR16 submitted a new resource:

Airborne Skipper - A small ramp capable of sending your vehicle for a wild flight

The Skipper is the first in a line of many ramps and fun items to come from Airborne Industries. It's a small ramp designed for cars and light trucks. Simply spawn it, move your cursor up to the menu at the top, select it under your name in the vehicles tab to get in it, and use backspace to move it to your desired location. Enjoy!

Special thanks to 4x4convoy, CuriousMike, Darth Cain, Charger, Brett, and corvette81 for their help.
View attachment 7331...
Read more about this resource...

CuriousMike

Repository Manager
Administrator
Old-timer
Not bad for your first (proper) creation. Some improvements could be made though:
  • Submesh is missing at the front of the ramp, causing you to drive right under it:
    1574365589327.png
  • Some spawner log errors should be addressed:
    1574365645584.png
  • The N/B flexes even under the weight of an MV4, this can be fixed by having stiffer set_beam_defaults:

This is especially noticeable with heavier vehicles.
Overall, a decent start. Keep it up! :)

OP
OP
JR16

JR16

I appreciate the feedback, I will learn from this for sure!

I will make an update soon to fix these errors.

OP
OP
JR16

JR16

JR16 updated Airborne Skipper with a new update entry:

Airborne Skipper V2

This is an updated version of my previous Airborne Skipper ramp. This update includes stronger rigidity for the ramp, an improved submesh, addressed spawner log errors, and now 4 different skins to suit your taste. Enjoy!View attachment 7341

Modding might be allowed, just contact me first to ask.

Instructions: Place the skinzip and the zip both into your "mods" folder. DO NOT extract either of the two zips unless you know what you are doing, as this could cause the ramps to...
Read the rest of this update entry...