Solved Box5Diesel Dodge Ram Skinzip Turns Grey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takanix

The Ancient and Inactive
Can anyone take a look at this for me? It's a skin I made before skinzips existed. It's for Box5Diesel's 12v Dually, so you'll have to add the GUID to it in order for it to work at all.

The GUID is
Code:
guid ac4c5d78-933b-4b17-b7dc-a2478c220395

If I load it up with the files inside the vehicle's zip it turns out normal (after I load it up twice),
screenshot_2019-03-19_21-27-35_1.png

but if I package it in a skinzip it turns out like this (don't have to try twice).
screenshot_2019-03-19_21-25-04_1.png

Here is the skinzip in question.

Attachments

• icddodgeramconstruction.skinzip
    12 MB · Views: 286
I must have packaged it wrong before I uploaded it here the last time, because it wasn't in a folder earlier... Either way the problem still persists on my end with my older files and the ones from the repository.

It works for you though, so that's great. Thank you for cleaning it up and including the proper GUID. I think I'll grab a few screenshots and upload it. Hopefully no one else experiences the same problem.

I must have packaged it wrong before I uploaded it here the last time, because it wasn't in a folder earlier... Either way the problem still persists on my end with my older files and the ones from the repository.

It works for you though, so that's great. Thank you for cleaning it up and including the proper GUID. I think I'll grab a few screenshots and upload it. Hopefully no one else experiences the same problem.
I figured out why it was working on my end - The truck uses the Nicemetal shader, and it was loading the shader cg/program from another mod I was working on. The shader files apparently need to be packaged with the skin for it to work.

Attachments

• icddodgeramconstruction.skinzip
    2.8 MB · Views: 288
Packaged as it should be and works perfectly now! I don't think I would have ever gotten there. I wasn't familiar with it then and it's been years since I made it. Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back