Burnside face-lift skins

Burnside face-lift skins 1.03

VerkaN

drajwer z łaski bożej
Hi, i think in deluxe variant interior must be more luxurious, like having Wooden style interior door panel, also the seat color and texture must be more luxurious (i think use a light brown color). Thats what i think for the improvement :)

Hi, i think in deluxe variant interior must be more luxurious, like having Wooden style interior door panel, also the seat color and texture must be more luxurious (i think use a light brown color). Thats what i think for the improvement
Hi,I planed on doing diffrent color interior but I didn't know how to make it look like leather (it looked plastic ) so thats on hold for now. As for the door panels I planed to add a door handel to it (would be flat but it would be there). So yeah i will add the wooden interior panel for the next update if I dont forget.

Hi,I planed on doing diffrent color interior but I didn't know how to make it look like leather (it looked plastic ) so thats on hold for now. As for the door panels I planed to add a door handel to it (would be flat but it would be there). So yeah i will add the wooden interior panel for the next update if I dont forget.
images (15).jpeg

Well, if the seat texture like this its okay

Also make the 2nd generation for coupe, convortible, wagon, badwagon, taxi and police variant

images (16).jpeg

Well, i found out that burnside was based on this car (1976 Oldsmobile delta 88)

Back