Control 2 vehicles at the same time by one player

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoRigger

I would like to do a tandem lift using 2 cranes at the same time lifting the same load.
How can I control both cranes at same time without need to switch between them (CTRL+RBRACKET / CTRL+LBRACKET ), as movement shall be synchronous?
I know I can do it using multiplayer, but in this case, ropes of one crane don´t show in other player´s screen.
Tandem lift.jpg

I would like to do a tandem lift using 2 cranes at the same time lifting the same load.
How can I control both cranes at same time without need to switch between them (CTRL+RBRACKET / CTRL+LBRACKET ), as movement shall be synchronous?
I know I can do it using multiplayer, but in this case, ropes of one crane don´t show in other player´s screen.
View attachment 5926
One way you might be able to do it is by holding the F1 (Or whatever key it is) button down and while still holding it switch to the other crane. Though it'll keep lifting until it can't anymore unless you switch back to it. If that makes any sense. (Which it probably doesn't.) Basically the same concept as my police chase thread.

you need to modify cranes truck file a bit.

Just put in there:
forwardcommands
importcommands

and second crane will copy all moves of first one.

To succeed you need copy this truck file (modiffied) and swap control numbers for rotator so the second crane will turn opposite way to first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back