Coupling multiple loads with trains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcgoats

Probably been asked before, but is there a way to couple multiple car to one engine to get a line of them going?

Each individual car could have their own hook to connect to the one in the front, and so on. So it's technically possible, but I don't know how stable it is. In the previous version loads or vehicles tended to break if you had more than three connected, but maybe that's fixed. :)

Each individual car could have their own hook to connect to the one in the front, and so on. So it's technically possible, but I don't know how stable it is. In the previous version loads or vehicles tended to break if you had more than three connected, but maybe that's fixed. :)

The stablilty also varies based on the model and the Material.

i believe it was fixed, once had a train of like 20 40'' boxcars pulled by a y-86 and they worked fine, (not counting the huge mess a wreck made)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back