Help me, I am beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I can't crash 2 vehicles? I just drive through the second car. When I crashing in container, the car gets no damage.

Go to Rigs of Rods Configurator. After that Press the "Settings" Tab. After that go to "Advanced" tab [To the left of Debug tab]. After that Look For the thing that says "Disable Inter-Vehicle Collision". And After that you can Enjoy
Hope this helps!:D

It also depends on the mods you're using, some vehicles are not designed to deform and/or are missing submesh+contacters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to Rigs of Rods Configurator. After that Press the "Settings" Tab. After that go to "Advanced" tab [To the left of Debug tab]. After that Look For the thing that says "Disable Inter-Vehicle Collision". And After that you can Enjoy
Hope this helps!:D
I did it already, it wasn't helpful... It's simply started to bug and slower reacting to the buttons...
It also depends on the mods you're using, some vehicles are not designed to deform and/or are missing submesh+contacters.
There's installed basic content pack, should I delete it and how?

Last edited:
Ah, yeah, I'm deleted content pack and installed Gabester's cars, now they can crash. Thank you, my problem is solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back