Invalid Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple Cat

I am trying to launch Rigs of rods but every time I do my screen goes black then it goes back to my home screen. I tried re-installing rigs of rods but it's still going black then going back to my home screen. I have my RoR.log attached. I run on windows 10 with the latest version of Rigs of rods. Please help. Also, I was banned from the Rigs of Rods discord for being underage. I am not underage. So if someone could unban from there because I can show proof I am not underage.

Attachments

Austin

Community Manager
Delete your ogre.cfg file in \Documents\My Games\Rigs of Rods\config.

You have it set to full screen at 800x600 which I highly doubt you have a 800x600 monitor, this isn't the 1990s.

OP
OP
P

Purple Cat

I deleted the ogre.cfg file but it still won’t work. I can’t change the screen size in RoR but I can’t get into the main screen

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Purple Cat

Delete your ogre.cfg file in \Documents\My Games\Rigs of Rods\config.

You have it set to full screen at 800x600 which I highly doubt you have a 800x600 monitor, this isn't the 1990s.
How do I change the screen size. Can I do it from the RoR log?

CuriousMike

Repository Manager
Administrator
Old-timer
You'll have to backup any files you've made changes to. The other files will be re-created on startup.

OP
OP
P

Purple Cat

You'll have to backup any files you've made changes to. The other files will be re-created on startup.

Ok and can you also help me with a discord ban from the RoR group. I need to be unbanned because I am not underage but they think I am because I was defending myself

Austin

Community Manager
You weren't banned for being underage. You were banned for threatening a staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.