Released Hot air balloon

donwload last version, work similar

1727094582706.png

no more links

What do you mean? As CuriousMike said, the Angelscript FreeForces branch has been merged like a month and a half ago, you can simply download the latest dev build and it will work there. Else, you can wait for the next release.

using this mod has become absurd, the commands below do not work

"Use F1 to go up and F2 to go down."

there was a version of ror that was able to make it work but it was removed I think

I found an easier way to use it, since the balloon collapses immediately as soon as I get on board, I press backspace and immediately the J key and freeze it, then I release the J key and holding down the backspace key I use the arrows and make it rise in altitude from the ground, then with tab and the mouse on the map I decide where to stay

This mod requires the latest development build:
  1. Go to https://rigs-of-rods.itch.io/rigs-of-rods-dev
  2. Click the blue download button to start downloading the latest build zip
    firefox_2024-09-24_13-30-08.png
  3. In File Explorer, right click on the newly downloaded rigs-of-rods-dev-windows-ci.zip file, then click "Extract All.."
    2024-09-24_13-35-58.png

4. The extract files window will appear. Click Extract. This will extract everything to a rigs-of-rods-dev-windows-ci folder and automatically open that folder.
  5. Double click the RoR.exe application to launch the game. If a Windows SmartScreen window appears, click More info -> Run anyway.
    explorer_2024-09-24_13-42-30.png
  6. If the game version at the bottom right says 2024.09-dev-*, you're done.
    RoR_2024-09-24_13-44-22.png

Back