Solved How do i input my token and get it working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shottyo3

Sosig Ramsay
I tried copying it in, It doesn't copy. I input it manually when I reload it doesn't appear. Also, if you need a token then how can no-name players submit times?
And tyre smoke and marks don't appear. Also, why can't you tow but you can attach ropes to other's cars? If we can use ropeables then we should be able to use towing. Please make damage visible to anyone. People crash into me but only their car gets dented or the opposite.

I tried copying it in, It doesn't copy. I input it manually when I reload it doesn't appear.

See Austin's above link for instructions.

Also, if you need a token then how can no-name players submit times?

Currently a user token is not required to submit a race time. The requirement will be put into place once the races page becomes more developed.

And tyre smoke and marks don't appear.

Settings -> Graphics -> Enable particle gfx & skidmarks.

Also, why can't you tow but you can attach ropes to other's cars? If we can use ropeables then we should be able to use towing. Please make damage visible to anyone. People crash into me but only their car gets dented or the opposite.

Both aren't possible, see https://github.com/RigsOfRods/rigs-of-rods/issues/2383#issuecomment-507371269

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back