I can´t applying textures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibbzy

ドリフト
Blender 03_12_2020 22_48_37.png

I'm having trouble applying textures, I've tried to reproduce the RoR Docs tutorial "Applying the texture" several times
( On that image, I already had the seats textures on UV, the Solid Texture option is not working )

Last edited:
just make the 1st tab bigger and you will see the round ball click that and there you go, you can assign a material now

Are you trying to import a mod? What mod is this?
I want to export the .mesh, along with the texture so the material doesn't turn white,
obviously, but the option to apply the texture to the material, is not working

After you're done with texturing and such. You should export the model with the recommended format then use the OgreAssimp tool you can find the download link in the official Discord. I could drop the link here if you wish.

After you're done with texturing and such. You should export the model with the recommended format then use the OgreAssimp tool you can find the download link in the official Discord. I could drop the link here if you wish.
My account is banned from the official server, for something I had done when I was rebel
But I would appreciate it if you gave me the link

It should had been uploaded on the repo long times ago...

Here's the message :

OgreAssimp is a command-line tool to convert models to OGRE format
Download : https://ci.appveyor.com/api/projects/AnotherFoxGuy/ogre-assimp/artifacts/OgreAssimp.zip
Usage:
1. Download and unzip OgreAssimp.zip somewhere
2. Export the 3D model from your favourite 3D editor in one of the following formats: AMF 3DS AC ASE ASSBIN B3D BVH COLLADA DXF CSM HMP IRRMESH IRR LWO LWS M3D MD2 MD3 MD5 MDC MDL NFF NDO OFF OBJ OGRE OPENGEX PLY MS3D COB BLEND IFC XGL FBX Q3D Q3BSP RAW SIB SMD STL TERRAGEN 3D X X3D GLTF 3MF MMD
3. Drag and drop your 3D model onto the OgreAssimpConverter.exe executable
4. That's it! OgreAssimp now should have created a mesh file and a material that you can use in RoR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back