I edited a mod (do not worry its not being reuploaded or posted here) :)

RORpro

Smash cars, smash everything!
I edited the Chevrolet S10 Shortbed and want to stance it out, however when I spawn it the suspension always breaks. Please give advices/fixes.
Truck file:

Attachments

• S10ShortBedProjectCar.truck
    46.8 KB · Views: 87

I would use this method instead as it's ideal for lowering and stancing vehicles as you want, what went wrong here is the values you edited in the shocks line were too much of a difference from the standard S10, edit the values too much there and it'll break the suspension, it's better to edit in smaller increments, where you changed it by 0.3 and 0.4, try 0.05 instead to start and stay with hundredths when editing shocks or the values needed for what I linked.

I would use this method instead as it's ideal for lowering and stancing vehicles as you want, what went wrong here is the values you edited in the shocks line were too much of a difference from the standard S10, edit the values too much there and it'll break the suspension, it's better to edit in smaller increments, where you changed it by 0.3 and 0.4, try 0.05 instead to start and stay with hundredths when editing shocks or the values needed for what I linked.
Thanks

I tried again and didn't work, nothing changed when I edited the node values. Might be wrong file idk.

Attachments

• S10shortbed.truck
    46.8 KB · Views: 84
This is the standard S10 and not what you had sent before. However the best thing is just trial and error, it's how you figure things out here, just read over it again and try to find what went wrong and try again until get it right.

Back