i lost my best friend recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

KelpGaming

Amateur Car Customizer.
hello, i just recently lost my best friend, yes i admit i did something wrong

which is
making alt accounts to try to contact her, bcs she blocked me for a few days bcs she needs "me-time", back then i didnt understand why she blocked me. so i made an alt account to try to reach out to her, i was just trying to ask her what is wrong, and she found it creepy and left me and throw me away like a t r a s h
she didnt know my purpose of making those alt accounts.
she even told her parents about this and her parents told her to stop contacting me or i wont get her point. I am wrong i admit though.

she's kind, strong, funny, beautiful, and she is just amazing and i value her the most. Losing her is stuff from 1 of my worst nightmares. And it became a reality......
so what should i do now??

Last edited:
hello, i just recently lost my best friend, yes i admit i did something wrong

which is
making alt accounts to try to contact her, bcs she blocked me for a few days bcs she needs "me-time", back then i didnt understand why she blocked me. so i made an alt account to try to reach out to her, i was just trying to ask her what is wrong, and she found it creepy and left me and throw me away like a t r a s h
she didnt know my purpose of making those alt accounts.
she even told her parents about this and her parents told her to stop contacting me or i wont get her point. I am wrong i admit though.

she's kind, strong, funny, beautiful, and she is just amazing and i value her the most. Losing her is stuff from 1 of my worst nightmares. And it became a reality......
so what should i do now??
you need to make an appointment with a psychiatrist

you need to make an appointment with a psychiatrist

As rude as that could sound, it's good advice

If you are having trouble dealing with this situation, speak to a friend, speak to your parents, or see a counsellor, or a therapist.
Some schools and colleges offer such services for free - I'm not sure what it's like where you live, though.

do you guys think i should apologize? she is my only friend. and i really value her.
my situation is very screwed up now. and i dont know what to do.

btw that happened in July 17th, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back